Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

TD5 Discovery "52" Plate, Epsom Green with a few goodies.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

TD5 Discovery "52" Plate, Epsom Green with a few goodies. Empty
PostSubject: TD5 Discovery "52" Plate, Epsom Green with a few goodies.   TD5 Discovery "52" Plate, Epsom Green with a few goodies. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:59 pm

Well,

Its come to that time,

My disco is up for sale, Asking Price is £3500 without whats on the roof, Or £4000 with the Rax, 50" LED Bar and rear LED lights.
The wolf boxes, Awnings and Roof Tent are not for sale!

The Good Bits,

Alive Stage 2 Tuned (tune, larger cooler (almost new as recently replaced), Stainless straight through exhaust, De-EGR, boost
box and silicone hoses)

New Bits
Recon Gearbox by Ashcrofts 24 months ago.
New Exhaust Manifold and studs,
New Prop 18 months ago,

New power steering Pump,
New Turbo 2 years ago
serviced every 6000 miles by me,
Oil pump bolt replaced,
All 4 wheel bearings replaced approx 24 months ago with genuine ones.
FPR Replaced
Aircon re-charge last year.
Engine mounts replaced last year
Rear air suspension working fully and 2 new bags past 6 months,

Extras/Mods
Winch Bumper and 12000lb Winch with synthetic rope
GG AT's all round with good tread and no visible damage.
Safari Style/Copy Snorkel,
Tow bar,
Front and rear TF Diff Guards
Vented and grooved TF disks all round,
Steering guard,
HID Headlights
Dog Guard,
Front and rear light guards,
Rear ladder
Mantec Rear shelf,
Wild 4x4 cubby box safe,
Wild 4x4 Rear window guard - not fitted
Solid Chassis, waxoyled yearly
Front and rear "warning" amber lights (red/amber on rear)
Sunroofs do not leak,
Sony CD/Radio
If bought with the extras, It is a flatdog extended D2 Rax (£700ish new), just 12 months old, hardly used. 50" LED light bar and 2 rear LED work lights.
Also has "land rover" puddle lights in front doors and Top essex style green under body lighting.
Have retro fitted tubs in the back, but will come with the 3rd row seats too.

Its a bit like triggers broom, most of it has been replaced by now. So shouldnt cause anyone too many issues.

The not so good,

The paintwork has seen better days - Especially the drivers door - she was stickered up and the vinyl pulled the drivers door paintwork away. I have bodge it sprayed it green, so when dirty is barely noticeable but when clean, it is evident.
So either a respray on door or another epson green door to make it right.

The rear step doesnt self retract to upright position.
would benefit from new battery, occationally 3 amigos pops up due to battery not being top of its game.
This vehicle has been off roaded, so it dies have a few battle scars but nothing awful.
I have fixed everything thats gone wrong to try and present a working and reliable vehicle,
160,000 on the clock

And im useless with receipts, im going to try and find my web order stuff, but not many receipts to present with her.

This car is my daily drive and has served me well. I love her and have had some great experiences in her, but i need to buy a house! That is the only reason for sale. If you're looking on here for a D2 then you know what you're getting yourself in for!
I offer no warranty or guarantee with her. But would always try and help an enthusiast out if i could.

The winch bumper powder coating was rough when i bought it, i will paint it with hammerite before its picked up so it looks nice, unless buyer plans to re powder coat.

Extras,
I can supply with the Flatdog light bars and the off the side work lights for an extra £300,
I will sell the nanocom which is unlocked for D2, defender (all models) and freelander. £250 with the car.
Whole new genuine Front Prop - still in packet £150 with the car

There are also boxes of D2 parts here. Including a brand new front prop, and a recon rear prop, gaskets, injector harness etc etc etc which if the price is right will go with the car!!

I will get some photos up shortly, any questions please ask.

Dan
Back to top Go down

TD5 Discovery "52" Plate, Epsom Green with a few goodies.
Page 1 of 1