Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Talk abou bad luck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnehaha1
Corporal
Corporal
Minnehaha1

Talk abou bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Talk abou bad luck   Talk abou bad luck EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:10 pm

As a few of you might know I blew the head gasket on POH returning home from this years rally. affraid I have had to concerntrate on finishish my house so POH was a bit neglected. Sad
Well about two months ago the phone line was hit by lightening and fried my laptop, hence me not beening on the forum for a while. Evil or Very Mad Having finally had my new one delivered and all set up I end up at Raigmore Hospital in Inverness having an operation on my broken right wrist Rolling Eyes
So now that the plumbing is to be finished and the rendering started and I had everything I needed to finish off POH this happens.
I think alex salmond has put the hex on me for voting no
Back to top Go down
http://braevalfarmcottage.info

Talk abou bad luck
Page 1 of 1