Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes!

Go down 
+5
snow
Jack
zeb
Alane
tpb4x4
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes! Empty
PostSubject: Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes!   Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:37 pm

Have a watch of this. Tells you more about HELP FOR HEROES and you will see why we chose 'Help for Heroes' as our Charity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BZs9xztFyY
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
Alane
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alane

Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes!   Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:43 pm

Well worth going that extra mile for the fella's (or 1650 miles)
Back to top Go down
zeb
Corporal
Corporal
zeb

Location : Exiled Yorkshireman currently doing vital missionary work in darkest lancashire....!

PostSubject: Re: Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes!   Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:28 am

Its a walk in the park compared to what these guys are going through

They all have my unflinching respect, so in my own small way if by getting off my lazy ass and doing a bit of driving helps just one person then that will be something to be proud of

To all the serving personnel in afghanistan and iraq both past and present....thank you
Back to top Go down
Jack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes!   Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:32 am

well said jez. couldnt of put it better myself
Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes!   Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:41 am

2nd that!!
Back to top Go down
General Confusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
General Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes!   Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:00 am

Flag02

No more to be said. Jez has nailed it.
Back to top Go down
http://teamwickes.webs.com
bigdave g4
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bigdave g4

Location : THE DARKSIDE WHERE ALL JAPS ARE CRUSHED & LANDROVERS ARE WORSHIPED

PostSubject: Re: Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes!   Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:05 am

right on point jez,here here. Flag02
Back to top Go down
Dozy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes!   Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:17 am

tpb4x4 wrote:
Have a watch of this. Tells you more about HELP FOR HEROES and you will see why we chose 'Help for Heroes' as our Charity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BZs9xztFyY

I'd not actually seen that video before and listening to Bryn talking about the total to date being £2m and his aim to raise a further £2m made me smile. I'm a Group Coordinator for H4H and EVERY fund-raising event brings in the pennies that make the pounds that create the (currently) amazing figure of almost £26m which is a figure that was never dreamed of at the start.

As you can see from the website, the original aim of 'just' providing a state-of-the-art pool complex for the lads and lasses has been surpassed and now H4H is aiming to provide regional Recovery Centres as part of the Pathfinder Project. Every penny really does count and it goes to the projects as the charity is made 106% efficient due to the success of Help for Heroes Trading Limited and the very hard work of all the volunteers. As well as raising money with the events, the aim of H4H this year is to raise the profile of the charity - it's an amazing and inspiring brand, but we need to reach more people, so it's events like this that'll help the charity to flourish. I have no doubt that it's going to be fantastic fun and we're going to raise an awful lot of money doing it - thanks to Keith and Tim for having the idea and doing all the hard work to make it happen! Hail
Back to top Go down
jjakajmr
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
jjakajmr

PostSubject: Re: Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes!   Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:07 am

Thanks for that link...Inspiring
Back to top Go down
http://teamcobra.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes!   Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help for Heroes on You Tube - See why my dad & I chose to support Help For Heroes!
Page 1 of 1