Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Hard Decision ......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
H4HJeepjunkies
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
H4HJeepjunkies

Hard Decision ......  Empty
PostSubject: Hard Decision ......    Hard Decision ......  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:20 pm

Hello and happy new year to you all.

Team 8, Zombie 500 in the Jeep have had to make a difficult decision and withdraw ourselves from this years rally, due to personal and mechanical reasons.

Our plans to raise sponsorship are still in place. We plan to continue fund raising but put it towards the pot for our 2015 entrance

I may personally be available and free for this years event if anyone needs a navigator  Wink , but cant confirm that until around April time.

Have a great year everyone, only 346 days left till christmas ....  santa rendeer 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/H4HJeepjunkies
Minnehaha1
Corporal
Corporal
Minnehaha1

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decision ......    Hard Decision ......  EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:46 am

Sorry to hear you are dropping out. I hope you get on next years rally. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://braevalfarmcottage.info
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decision ......    Hard Decision ......  EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:24 pm

Sorry to hear the news Matt. 2015!!!! Ahhhhh - haven't even thought about that yet  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Minnehaha1
Corporal
Corporal
Minnehaha1

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decision ......    Hard Decision ......  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:10 am

Keith,

I am confident you will cope with your normal aplomb farao   Hail Hail Hail Hail Hail 
(Does help me get my points back?)
Back to top Go down
http://braevalfarmcottage.info
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decision ......    Hard Decision ......  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:27 am

Peter - How can I say this? With ease 'No'  pirat 
Back to top Go down
MightyLewis12
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decision ......    Hard Decision ......  EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Sorry to hear the news Matt..I know personally whats its like to want to be in the 2014 Rally, but due to medical (surgical) needs I'm not able to take part until 2015 too. Likewise our fundraising efforts will all go towards the 2015 pot too.

SEE YOU THERE!

Keith...to quote a famous fast food chain...."you're loving it"
Back to top Go down
Wal
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Wal

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decision ......    Hard Decision ......  EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:18 pm

Sorry to hear that,hope all is well with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Decision ......    Hard Decision ......  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard Decision ......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: This Section is for General Discussions, Banter, Questions, Queries, etc...-
Jump to: