Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

supermarket collection??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
titan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
titan

supermarket collection?? Empty
PostSubject: supermarket collection??   supermarket collection?? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:45 am

so i see a lot off people doing these and im wondering how you go about this cause i approached a local Tesco and they said i had to organised this through the arc in London, is this the norm for a local collection ???
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: supermarket collection??   supermarket collection?? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:43 am

We wrote to all the supermarkets (Morrisons, Asda, Sainsbury's and Tesco) in our area, explaining what we wanted to do, who we were doing it for and why, and asked if they would be prepared to allow us to collect there. Apart from Tesco, who didn't respond, the others replied by phone or letter and that was that - simples!
Good luck! cheers
Back to top Go down
titan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
titan

PostSubject: Re: supermarket collection??   supermarket collection?? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:15 am

okie doke that what i will do then

thank you
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: supermarket collection??   supermarket collection?? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:44 am

Shane - Jan, who replied above, has raised over £50k. Her advice is wise. sunny 

There was a national H4H/Tesco w/e in Sept and some crews have further Tesco stores booked. It's simply down to the local store's Community Relations manager for a yes/no (or the easy option of referring you to Tesco HQ!)

The 2014 national H4H/Asda w/e has just been announced for the w/e 5/6 July; the w/e after we get back. Quite a few crews took part in 2013. It is too soon to register this with H4H but we'll be letting all crews know once the 'registration window' is open.

Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: supermarket collection??   supermarket collection?? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:20 am

Tesco has to be booked via their head office.
But, call into your local Tesco and ask to see the Community champion - they'll help you out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
titan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
titan

PostSubject: Re: supermarket collection??   supermarket collection?? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:49 am

cheers both, im gonna get on it.

nick it was the community champion that told me to go to the arc so im gonna get on to that too hahahaha beed to get my butt into gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: supermarket collection??   supermarket collection?? Empty

Back to top Go down

supermarket collection??
Page 1 of 1