Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

santas new sledge publicity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
titan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
titan

santas new sledge publicity Empty
PostSubject: santas new sledge publicity   santas new sledge publicity EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:27 am

Well as we live in a small village I just received a phone call from the local events committee, they wonted to know if we would like to have a stall to collect at the Christmas light turn on so I jumped at the chance, the catch if you like is I drive Santa to the event in the RZR, works for me as it should highlight what we doing to the hole village and may even get in the local paper too. Should help a bit.
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: santas new sledge publicity   santas new sledge publicity EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:03 am

That's a first for any Help for Heroes 4x4 European Rally entrant - driving Santa! santa 

Ace there Shane - and of course mega for your PR. cheers  Don't forget to post a pic!
Back to top Go down
titan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
titan

PostSubject: Re: santas new sledge publicity   santas new sledge publicity EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:18 am

will get pictures up don't worry hahaha, i did have to draw the line at the elf costume but im sure the Polaris will be getting some tinsel and fairy lights lol and of course some H4H banners attached, posters and plenty of flyers and collection buckets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: santas new sledge publicity   santas new sledge publicity Empty

Back to top Go down

santas new sledge publicity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: 2014 Team Websites/Fundraising Pages-
Jump to: