Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

What are the Rally crèche details?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
neil610
Sergeant
Sergeant
neil610

What are the Rally crèche details?  Empty
PostSubject: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:35 am

Just wondered what Rally crèche amenities the organisers have laid on, only i was checking with  one of my crew(my 18year old son)  having packed his bags today  if he had everything , he assured me he had so i checked and questioned him to why he had no Euros to take  , in fact no  money what so ever.
His answer =  “ Dad i thought you were dealing with that “
So Due to the off road hassards /rivers /deep ditches etc  and  for his own safety i thought it might be best he stayed in the crèche area at Littlcote house for the duration Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sussex4heroes.com/
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:47 am

neil610 wrote:
Just wondered what Rally crèche amenities the organisers have laid on, only i was checking with  one of my crew(my 18year old son)  having packed his bags today  if he had everything , he assured me he had so i checked and questioned him to why he had no Euros to take  , in fact no  money what so ever.
His answer =  “ Dad i thought you were dealing with that “
So Due to the off road hassards /rivers /deep ditches etc  and  for his own safety i thought it might be best he stayed in the crèche area at Littlcote house for the duration Very Happy

Asking an 18yr old if they've got money was your first mistake.
Expecting the answer to be yes, was your second.
Looking for creche details was just off the wall but it made me smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:22 am

yes,
we have that covered. the back of the van is racked and soundproofed, we can lock them all in there when we're down the pub
Back to top Go down
neil610
Sergeant
Sergeant
neil610

PostSubject: Re: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:30 am

Hang on , he's just rocked up from Town , i'll see what he's bought with his No money and get back to you
Back to top Go down
neil610
Sergeant
Sergeant
neil610

PostSubject: Re: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:42 am

its an xboxeyephone5thingy, apparently it will benefit us if he's not bored,can't see how its going to increase the off road performance of my Landy, No sign of any German Beer Tokens,,,,,Bored ,,,he's got  a steep learning day at the Creche
Back to top Go down
neil610
Sergeant
Sergeant
neil610

PostSubject: Re: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:42 am

Can i book a space in the van creche or does he just turn up !
Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:44 am

what is it with kids..
no money if you ask them to pick up a pint of milk but always the latest iphone?

mine seems to be getting slightly better but she is pushing middle age (25)!

Edit: and yes, she already has the latest iphone

Last edited by Mark Avo on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:47 am

the van will need lots of washing during the rally. can i put him to work while hes caged in the creche
Back to top Go down
neil610
Sergeant
Sergeant
neil610

PostSubject: Re: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:55 am

Excellent ,he will love it i'm sure
Back to top Go down
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:10 am

Any 18 year old blondes(female) in the creche? If so, my arm could always be twisted to keep an eye on them Twisted Evil

Admin:   We will have to confiscate some of your beer refreshments.
Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:13 am

admin: penalty points to team tonic ( no surprise there then) for being a purvey old git!
Back to top Go down
neil610
Sergeant
Sergeant
neil610

PostSubject: Re: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:17 am

This cage does it need to be called a creche, couldn't we call it a eyephone internat zone or similar
Back to top Go down
neil610
Sergeant
Sergeant
neil610

PostSubject: Re: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:19 am

jesusssssssss team tonic ,,,some serious penalty points coming your way for sure
Back to top Go down
neil610
Sergeant
Sergeant
neil610

PostSubject: Re: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:27 am

perhaps i should go along with Tonic and keep an eye on him ,,,,,and the Blondes
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:57 am

What are the Rally crèche details?  P1000613

Your caring organisers already have this in hand - the down side is you won't get to this until Mission 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the Rally crèche details?    What are the Rally crèche details?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the Rally crèche details?
Page 1 of 1