Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Good luck from La Jeep

Go down 
+3
evo4x4
Joliet Jake
ianf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ianf
Private
Private
ianf

Good luck from La Jeep Empty
PostSubject: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Hi,

I've been enviously tracking your preparations and wish I was going again in 2013! May be 2014..............

Ray and myself plan to get along to Littlecote House on 15th June to meet up and see you on your way.

Good luck

Ian
Back to top Go down
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:12 pm

See there you & Ray @ the Start line mate....
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:28 am

Will be great to see you there Ian. Do you reckon the Hotchkiss will be able to manage the long journey pirat Rolling Eyes Ha
Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:12 am

ianf wrote:
Hi,

I've been enviously tracking your preparations and wish I was going again in 2013! May be 2014..............

Ray and myself plan to get along to Littlecote House on 15th June to meet up and see you on your way.

Good luck

Ian

You'll be on your way already then?
Back to top Go down
ianf
Private
Private
ianf

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:15 am

I can see nothings changed on the humour front............
Back to top Go down
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:18 am

You got that one right mate!!!!
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:47 am

Look forward to seeing you both again, and the greatest truck to date that's been on the rally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:34 am

Correct Ian I can see nothings changed on the humour front............

Per all previous years, we've banned humour again for 2013. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:51 am

evo4x4 wrote:
Correct Ian I can see nothings changed on the humour front............

Per all previous years, we've banned humour again for 2013. Rolling Eyes

You think .....
Back to top Go down
mattlynch
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mattlynch

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Uncover resistance humour needed then Suspect
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:09 am

May I refer all to Rule 8994, Para 37, item 62, sub para 18; which clearly states; ........those involved in, or acting as agents for, the encouragement (knowingly or unknowingly) (active or passive) of acts of what the event organisers deem or interrupted as approaching or factual or anticipated as humour, may incur penalties. The said penalties may or may not be awarded by the event organisers and scaled upwards in accordance with the judgement of the event organisers. Said judgement, in fairness to all, is without appeal. Rolling Eyes

The clarity and transparancy of the above is overwhelming and should settle the matter; thus we can look forward to an event, as in 2010, 2011 and 2012, without any humour whatsoever. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:11 am

8994 was invalidated by the formation of SECM 1TU.
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:20 am

Good to see the humour of previous years still continues despite the kind caring organisers attempts at keeping off line and off air.
I pray that the Teams of 2013 don't find those moving goalposts Twisted Evil that existed in 2012. Wine
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:30 am

Boogie Boogie Rich,apparently the goalposts are still in exsistance,but we have'nt been able to find them yet,as our kind benevolent,considerate,ever thoughtful & dare i say it ''Wonderfully Fantastic'' Organisers keep moving''THE BL***Y THINGS''!!!!!LOL Boogie
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:34 am

What moving goal-posts? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:08 am

Joliet Jake wrote:
Boogie Boogie Rich,apparently the goalposts are still in exsistance,but we have'nt been able to find them yet,as our kind benevolent,considerate,ever thoughtful & dare i say it ''Wonderfully Fantastic'' Organisers keep moving''THE BL***Y THINGS''!!!!!LOL Boogie

Nothing new there then Warwick Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:56 am

you got it Richard!!!!! drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
ianf
Private
Private
ianf

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:22 am

I kicked this topic off as I was keen to meet you all again.

I've been tracking the thread and now, having checked my packed social diary, I realise that can't make it on the 15 June as I have a more inspiring event to attend.

I'm cleaning behind the fridge.
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:25 am

Nooooooooooooooo - you've GOT to be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good luck from La Jeep   Good luck from La Jeep Empty

Back to top Go down

Good luck from La Jeep
Page 1 of 1