Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Fund raising opportunity. Hertfordshire.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

Fund raising opportunity.  Hertfordshire. Empty
PostSubject: Fund raising opportunity. Hertfordshire.   Fund raising opportunity.  Hertfordshire. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:42 am

Ive been offered a free pitch at a local village day fete in July. Its quite well attended.

Im also working on a pitch at a local steam fair that also has a small classic car and military vehicle show.
If he weather is good it will be very busy, only downside is its the w/e before the rally. If you like steam engines and old tractors its a good w/e out

I will be there with Zero6 doing a bit of pr for both the rally and our sponsors. It would be rude for me not to have a bucket should anyone want to throw cash into it.

If there is a localish team who want to come along and use the day/s to generate sponsorship for their team witn the full shop I'm sure i can blag another space or 2 ( the landowner has a 101, a tank and a sas rangerover - needless to say he's quite pro h4h)

Let me know if youre interested and ill see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

PostSubject: Re: Fund raising opportunity. Hertfordshire.   Fund raising opportunity.  Hertfordshire. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Mark,

what date is the July fete mate?

Dan

Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: Fund raising opportunity. Hertfordshire.   Fund raising opportunity.  Hertfordshire. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Not sure but you could try googling codicote village day

Admin: here you go
Back to top Go down
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

PostSubject: Re: Fund raising opportunity. Hertfordshire.   Fund raising opportunity.  Hertfordshire. EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Unfortunately im working at present,

will make enq to see if i can get it off.

Thanks for link admin!
Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: Fund raising opportunity. Hertfordshire.   Fund raising opportunity.  Hertfordshire. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:27 am

Just had confirmation from the event organiser that i can take Z6 to the Whitwell steam and country fair this weekend.
If anyone's about its usually a good local show with a fair few steamers, loads of old tractors and a few military vehicles.

Pop past and say hello
Back to top Go down
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

PostSubject: Re: Fund raising opportunity. Hertfordshire.   Fund raising opportunity.  Hertfordshire. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Mark,

Where is the steam fair?

Dan

Back to top Go down
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

PostSubject: Re: Fund raising opportunity. Hertfordshire.   Fund raising opportunity.  Hertfordshire. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Cancel that,

I've found it!

As long as i go through the MOT tomorrow i'll pop up - if not i'll be working on the car HA

Dan

Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: Fund raising opportunity. Hertfordshire.   Fund raising opportunity.  Hertfordshire. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:53 pm

For anyone else,
Bury lane
Codicote
Sat and sun

Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Fund raising opportunity. Hertfordshire.   Fund raising opportunity.  Hertfordshire. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:07 am

Nice one Mark - and weather looking brill as well cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fund raising opportunity. Hertfordshire.   Fund raising opportunity.  Hertfordshire. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fund raising opportunity. Hertfordshire.
Page 1 of 1