Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

STOP PRESS !!!! Zombies attack Team 8

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
H4HJeepjunkies
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
H4HJeepjunkies

STOP PRESS !!!!  Zombies attack Team 8 Empty
PostSubject: STOP PRESS !!!! Zombies attack Team 8   STOP PRESS !!!!  Zombies attack Team 8 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:34 am

I can now announce what our exciting fund raising idea we at Team Jeep are planning this year.

It involves music, zombies, filming and making money Smile

My cool co-driver, who as you know is lead guitarist and vocalist in the band Mivvi has written a song which has now been named Zombie 500. Yes it is a song about zombies.

We have found a Birmingham Recording Studio (owned by Sony Music) who have agreed to record the song free of charge for us. We can now confirm that we have found a professional film maker in Birmingham who will shoot the music video for us free of charge too.

The location will be somewhere within Birmingham Centre and we are in negotiation to get access to a crypt type location that can house 500 peoples. We will also, if allowed, do some evening filming as the filmaker has some great ideas for lighting the place.

The filming will take place over the weekend of 25/26/27th May. Wannabe zombies can attend all 3 days or just the one day. All that attend, even for one day only, will be in the final video edit. I am also working on getting Hero bear in the action. Could we turn him into a Zombie too?

Our aim will be to charge a minimum donation of £3 for 16 year olds and under and £5 for all others to be in the video. Once recorded and filmed it will be released via itunes or similar to be sold. With all proceeds going towards our H4Hrally collection account.

If you, or anyoneyou know, is interested in joining us as a zombie then please email me at h4hjeepjunkies@virginmedia.com I am starting to put a list together of zombie recruits. I am also trying to get a web page hurridly set up to publish the info as we get it. We are aiming to start officially advertising this in the next 2 weeks once all of our details have been finalised.

Mine and Nics initial thoughts of this video was going to be a small amateur production but it seems to have taken off skywards. Everyone seems to want to get in and help out when they know its for Help for Heroes. We are quite excited at the thought of where this could lead. Who knows. Team 8 may have to become Team Zombie .....

More info as we get it.

Happy Zombie-ing Peeps
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/H4HJeepjunkies
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: STOP PRESS !!!! Zombies attack Team 8   STOP PRESS !!!!  Zombies attack Team 8 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:54 pm

1st morning in bastogne would be good to film zombies Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: STOP PRESS !!!! Zombies attack Team 8   STOP PRESS !!!!  Zombies attack Team 8 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:09 am

Ah Richie bless him! Always helpful and full of ideas and suggestions albeit most of them useless clown
I can see nothing will change for the Rally Shocked
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: STOP PRESS !!!! Zombies attack Team 8   STOP PRESS !!!!  Zombies attack Team 8 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:37 am

affraid A brilliant and very different fund raising idea there Matt/Nick - I know there's some pig racing taking place tonight as part of the fund raising. All great stuff & hope it goes well. cheers
Back to top Go down
H4HJeepjunkies
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
H4HJeepjunkies

PostSubject: Re: STOP PRESS !!!! Zombies attack Team 8   STOP PRESS !!!!  Zombies attack Team 8 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:30 am

UPDATE: - Today, H4H have given Hero Bear permission to star in our Video. It would appear the film maker has a special role for him. One of the stars who rescues the band at the end of the vid Boogie

For those that would like to find out more about our project and maybe join in, you can find us here on Facebook

A proper web page will be launched soon with registration details and a donate button.

Oh, and if we manage to get 500 or as close as possible, we may be going for a record attempt. Awaiting reply from Guiness Book of Records affraid

On top of this I also have 4 uni assignments to finish, organise a H4H day in my village centre, get the Jeep ready and organise a 9k cross country assault course run in July.

Who says blokes can't multitask?? Bulb
Back to top Go down
H4HJeepjunkies
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
H4HJeepjunkies

PostSubject: Re: STOP PRESS !!!! Zombies attack Team 8   STOP PRESS !!!!  Zombies attack Team 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:15 am

This little Zombie project is growing day by day.

We now have a web page all up and running. Find us at Zombie500. You can donate and show interest there.
The page was designed and set up very kindly by Adrian Marx who is responsible for all the art work too.

We have close on 300 people at present who have expressed an interest in being in our music video. And we havn't even promoted it yet!!! Suffice to say, we are having to quickly find a new filming venue in the Midlands.

And it looks like we may have the HottiesHelpingHeroes coming down to be zombies Cool

Back to top Go down
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: STOP PRESS !!!! Zombies attack Team 8   STOP PRESS !!!!  Zombies attack Team 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:44 am

See the sticker man made an appearance, hope he did you proud Very Happy

This the man
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP PRESS !!!! Zombies attack Team 8   STOP PRESS !!!!  Zombies attack Team 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

STOP PRESS !!!! Zombies attack Team 8
Page 1 of 1