Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Side & Rear Awnings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V8Simon
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
V8Simon

Side & Rear Awnings Empty
PostSubject: Side & Rear Awnings   Side & Rear Awnings EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:02 am

Hello all, I've been speaking to Alec from Roof Tents down here in lovely sunny (not!!) Cornwall & he made an offer to me - He sells, obviously, roof tents & awnings. The side awnings come in two sizes - 2.0metres & 2.5 metres in length & they extend out from the vehicle 3.0metres, the rear awnings are 1.4metres in length & I think they extend out from the vehicle the same as the side ones do. The price of the side awnings is £199 inclusive of VAT & the rear awnings are priced at £179 inclusive of VAT. Now, he has said to me, if I can get together an order of at least 10 (either side or rear)or both), he will do them at a discounted rate, saving £30-£35 on each one (just over 20%).

If anyone is interested, let me know Very Happy

Simon Cool
Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: Side & Rear Awnings   Side & Rear Awnings EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:51 am

Did he have a stand at the recent billing military show?
Back to top Go down
V8Simon
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
V8Simon

PostSubject: Re: Side & Rear Awnings   Side & Rear Awnings EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:28 am

Not sure Mark, I think he tries to get to most shows though Smile

Simon Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Side & Rear Awnings   Side & Rear Awnings Empty

Back to top Go down

Side & Rear Awnings
Page 1 of 1