Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Being led astray

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

Being led astray Empty
PostSubject: Being led astray   Being led astray EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:52 am

It was at Peterborough that a well well known couple (no names mentioned of course but he drives a yellow 110) set me to thinking about this funny place called ebay and what it has to answer for.
Today I have put in a bid for a Range Rover, omg, what have I done I ask my rather saner self, who wants a Range Rover Classic with a thirsty 3.9 under the bonnet? I guess it will have to run on gas, at least I can produce plenty of that at the moment. Sure won't be taking it to Morocco, albeit the cost of fuel is a lot cheaper there than here.

That man in his yellow 110 has a lot to answer for. I'll send management around for her discussion with this "very nice man" in his yellow 110, about this when we are over in the UK next affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

Being led astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being led astray   Being led astray EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:18 am

It's living in a foreign country that does it - it addles the brain. Shocked
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

Being led astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being led astray   Being led astray EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:24 am

Jan, it is the wine that addles the brain Wine , the foreign country just warms the bones lol!
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

Being led astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being led astray   Being led astray EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:46 am

landie68rover wrote:
Jan, it is the wine that addles the brain Wine , the foreign country just warms the bones lol!

I'd go for the bone warming any day! flower
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Being led astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being led astray   Being led astray EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:02 am

The 'yellow 110' influence has hit before; a certain L200 driver being the subject of the brain-washing - result: an air-portable. Twisted Evil

I think the yellow as in 'yellow 110' needs to marked as a warning to others clown

Hope the R/R does you well Richard. sunny
Back to top Go down
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

Being led astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being led astray   Being led astray EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:13 am

Was there a Yellow 110 on the rally last year? I dont remember seeing one. Do you have a number so I can check it out?
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

Being led astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being led astray   Being led astray EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:00 am

I didn't see one either - think the organisers brain is addled as well Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Being led astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being led astray   Being led astray EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:28 am

think the organisers brain is addled as well

Nothing new there then! clown Athough not addled enough to forget those who mock pirat
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

Being led astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being led astray   Being led astray EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:44 am

evo4x4 wrote:
think the organisers brain is addled as well

Nothing new there then! clown Athough not addled enough to forget those who mock pirat

Me?? Mock?? Never! jocolor
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

Being led astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being led astray   Being led astray EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:56 am

As my brain is now addled (with wine) I am convinced there was a Yellow 110 in the Class of 2012, doing sterling work recovering those less fortunate in respect of reliability, and my brain also tells me that the driver of said vehicle was a "very nice man".

As for poor Nick, what can one say Laughing
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Being led astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being led astray   Being led astray EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:23 pm

As for poor Nick, what can one say

I could say a lot - but best, in the interest of my own well-being, that I don't Mad clown

The quote that follows is made by Pinocchio Twisted Evil

Me?? Mock?? Never! Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Being led astray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being led astray   Being led astray Empty

Back to top Go down

Being led astray
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: H4H 4x4 European Rally Forum :: H4H 4x4 Rally at Events and also in the Press-
Jump to: