Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

See only in a Landrover!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

See only in a Landrover! Empty
PostSubject: See only in a Landrover!   See only in a Landrover! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:12 am

Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: See only in a Landrover!   See only in a Landrover! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:46 am

The old rice burners wouldn't cope with that lol!
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: See only in a Landrover!   See only in a Landrover! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:19 pm

I think the Police cars were chasing him as he may have dropped some oil on the public highway; I'm informed this is most unusual for a LR and the kindly police merely sought to bring this concern to his attention Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: See only in a Landrover!   See only in a Landrover! EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:31 am

evo4x4 wrote:
I think the Police cars were chasing him as he may have dropped some oil on the public highway; I'm informed this is most unusual for a LR and the kindly police merely sought to bring this concern to his attention Evil or Very Mad

Indeed, it is most unusual - all the oil from our LR is on our drive!! clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See only in a Landrover!   See only in a Landrover! Empty

Back to top Go down

See only in a Landrover!
Page 1 of 1