Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Eastnor LR Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Eastnor LR Show Empty
PostSubject: Eastnor LR Show   Eastnor LR Show EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:57 am

Popped over to Eastnor LR Show today - to see what was going on Laughing

Good to bump into Warrick (2012/2013), Ady (2011), Mark (2011/2013) and some of the YOC4X4 clan (2012). Also good that it didn't rain! sunny
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

Eastnor LR Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastnor LR Show   Eastnor LR Show EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:51 am

You obviously picked the right day! We went on Friday for the weekend but left yesterday as it hammered down for most of the time - camping area very soggy! silent
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Eastnor LR Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastnor LR Show   Eastnor LR Show EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:25 am

We could see the aftermath of the slight moisture that hit Eastnor Fri/Sat. Headspin

I couldn't go Fri/Sat as I was building sand castles on Swanage beach cheers Great fun with the grandchildren. Yep - Sunday was a dry day; but still sticky under-foot - hopefully P'boro will be dry!!! Hail
Back to top Go down
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

Eastnor LR Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastnor LR Show   Eastnor LR Show EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:34 am

hopefully P'boro will be dry!!!

Better not be. There are a few people that owe me and Richie a beer !!
Guinness
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Eastnor LR Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastnor LR Show   Eastnor LR Show EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:39 pm

Okay Tony, you've talked me into it - exceptionally and unusually for us organisers, we'll move the goalposts to allow a drop or two of beverage to be absorbed clown

And, yes; the goalposts will be travelling to P'boro Drive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eastnor LR Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastnor LR Show   Eastnor LR Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Eastnor LR Show
Page 1 of 1