Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Total 4x4 Magazine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ngiri
Corporal
Corporal
Ngiri

Total 4x4 Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Total 4x4 Magazine   Total 4x4 Magazine EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Just picked up a copy and well done to Neil on page 22 for an excellent article on the Rally. Some great pics published too. David
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

Total 4x4 Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total 4x4 Magazine   Total 4x4 Magazine EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Not so easy to pick up copies of those types of magazines here in France, so please someone bring copies along to Peterborough so I can catch up on the news.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
Ngiri
Corporal
Corporal
Ngiri

Total 4x4 Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total 4x4 Magazine   Total 4x4 Magazine EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:24 am

landie68rover wrote:
Not so easy to pick up copies of those types of magazines here in France, so please someone bring copies along to Peterborough so I can catch up on the news.

No problem, give me your email address and I will scan the pages.
David
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

Total 4x4 Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total 4x4 Magazine   Total 4x4 Magazine EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:25 am

David

You have a pm
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
Sponsored content

Total 4x4 Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total 4x4 Magazine   Total 4x4 Magazine Empty

Back to top Go down

Total 4x4 Magazine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: This Section is for General Discussions, Banter, Questions, Queries, etc...-
Jump to: