Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Suggestion for the partners posts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul_H
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Paul_H

Suggestion for the partners posts Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for the partners posts   Suggestion for the partners posts EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:05 am

Hi Tim

Would it be possible for you to add in what way the partners are helping out with the event this might drum up some more business for them and also help the teams should they want to approach one of the partners such as the AA I will be using them for the breakdown cover but if I know there offering something to teams then when I sort it out I know what to be asking for etc. I can then way up if its cheaper to go via the H4H promo or another method such as with me I get some discount being a member
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-henry.me.uk
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the partners posts   Suggestion for the partners posts EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Hiya mate,

Not a straightforward answer but I hope the following helps.

The corporate sponsors are providing sponsorship in kind (eg Innovation, Dell), by discount (Brittany Ferries) or by direct donation of various amounts (Cambrian Fuel). So, it's not a simple matter of phoning for example Dell to get a discount. Full details of the input of each corporate sponsors support will be in our transparent final accounts by means of what each partner has done to help.

Some Affiliate Sponsors in the main forum are providing raffle or similar prizes - and others, in time, will provide discounts to H4H rally participants.

I will put a reference within each of the posts of corporate/affiliate sponsors as to whether a direct approach should be made, or not. A good example is Noel Dazely Insurance - they are providing a direct donation but, of course, want to generate business and will welcome an enquiry re new insurance.

However if in doubt, don't hesitate to contact me and we'll happily see if we can help you.

Re the AA - hold on at this juncture. We are in negotiations!

Hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
Paul_H
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Paul_H

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the partners posts   Suggestion for the partners posts EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Hi Tim

I had a feeling a few of them would be support in kind or by making a donation to the fund.

I prob didnt make myself all the clear for eg when you say that I dont know Noel Dazely are a partner of the rally maybe when putting the post in it could have something like

Noel Dawzely.co.uk have made a financial contribution to the fund

Britney Ferries - are offering a discount on travel.

Just so we know how they have helped etc more than anything prob me just be nosy lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-henry.me.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for the partners posts   Suggestion for the partners posts Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the partners posts
Page 1 of 1