Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's Empty
PostSubject: Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's   Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:47 am

http://www.noeldazely.co.uk - Offering a financial donation

Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's 4x4Banner1

If you call them remember to quote the 'Help for Heroes 4x4 Rally' Smile Wink

Last edited by tpb4x4 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's   Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:46 pm

You can either call them on 0870 04 666 04 or get a quote online at http://www.noeldazely.co.uk/4x4.html

Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's 4x4advert_800

Last edited by tpb4x4 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
General Confusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
General Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's   Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:33 am

Result!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Phoned them today. Fully Comp including Laning, Off-Roading & cover for the rally with my co-driver as a named driver £232. And they'll hold that price until my current insurance runs out

bounce bounce Boogie
Back to top Go down
http://teamwickes.webs.com
zeb
Corporal
Corporal
zeb

Location : Exiled Yorkshireman currently doing vital missionary work in darkest lancashire....!

PostSubject: Re: Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's   Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:55 am

Result x2

I'm phoned them and got cover for new landy. Told them I was doing H4Hrally too.

Got non competitive off road cover, 90 days european, 3 named drivers fully comp all less than £300

do for me Icon Landy
Back to top Go down
Paul_H
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Paul_H

PostSubject: Re: Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's   Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:45 am

Me thinks these will be getting a phone call as my insurance is up not long before the rally so them and Adrian Flux can battle it out lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-henry.me.uk
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Disgusted.   Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:26 am

Have had a hectic few days and only just now sat down to catch up on things inc listening to my messages. For many years I have been insured by the Sun Alliance including when I had lessor makes,yes I admit to japs & jeeps, with no problem. When I bought my first Landy I took Landrover Insurance(part of the deal)underwritten by Sun Alliance, and stayed with them forever since. Not the cheapest but hey a good company ! and loyalty counts !!. My policy,like every other one I've ever Know contains the general exclusion of Rallying. I thought it would be a good idea to ring them and get clarification.Gave them all the details inc H for H & H4H rally websites. Just listened to their reply left on my phone earlier this week. "Not prepared to offer cover for this event. Whilst we appreciate it is charity event, there appears to be an amount of competition We are also concerned about the social side ie drinking and of course the distance being travelled in the time will lead to tiredness".
Needless to say I will not be renewing with them and will be contacting Dazeley's tomorrow.Equally I will be writing to the CEO of both Landrover and Sun Alliance expressing my disgust (perhaps also a few choice newspapers).
Had I decided to tour Europe for my holiday next year and followed this itinery,I would not have needed to tell them,but because I'm doing it in company and having some fun along the way,its not covered.
I also wonder what Landrovers view would be when (although MOD bought them) our guys are being killed and maimed in their vehicles but their sponsored insurance is not prepared to cover those of us trying to raise money to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's   Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's Empty

Back to top Go down

Noel Dazely Insurance - Have specific policies for 4x4's
Page 1 of 1