Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

While everyone else is sat in the garden ...............

Go down 
+7
Minnehaha
Mark Avo
landie68rover
evo4x4
tonic
Wal
nickburt
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

While everyone else is sat in the garden ............... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: While everyone else is sat in the garden ...............   While everyone else is sat in the garden ............... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:21 am

landie68rover wrote:
an organised person I see, can pack for a rally in 20 minutes, that's impressive. Suspect Sounds a fraction more like, open door of the Green Oval thingy, and sling all required equipment it in, and worry about everything else later. Rolling Eyes

You got it in one! clown
Back to top Go down
paul7848
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
paul7848

PostSubject: Re: While everyone else is sat in the garden ...............   While everyone else is sat in the garden ............... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:15 pm

MightyLewis12 wrote:
I were sat on the beach......not panicing at all...cant seem to find anything to panic about....which really scares me!!! I fear I should be!!!
now with that thought i would panic Very Happy Dance Dance Landy4 Icon Landy
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: While everyone else is sat in the garden ...............   While everyone else is sat in the garden ............... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:49 am

As the day of the start draws ever closer, the butterflys have started appearing. No sign of the replacement cooking stove, the temperature increases, the desire to spend hours crawling over and inside the Landy diminishes, yet the little jobs remain undone, so why panic, it will all be fine on the day fingers crossed affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While everyone else is sat in the garden ...............   While everyone else is sat in the garden ............... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

While everyone else is sat in the garden ...............
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: This Section is for General Discussions, Banter, Questions, Queries, etc...-
Jump to: