Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

My mode of transport for the rally !!

Go down 
+6
m109a3uk
Mark Avo
evo4x4
99claydond
tonic
richie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

My mode of transport for the rally !! Empty
PostSubject: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:41 pm

My mode of transport for the rally !! Disc10

And many thanks to Alisdair and all the team at Terberg DTS in Halifax for his support to myself and this fantastic rally.

And just in case, any one is thinking, YES it is a discovery, and that now gives us a very good line up of support vehicles. even I like it Razz Icon Landy My mode of transport for the rally !! Terber11
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Another convert Icon Landy
Back to top Go down
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Yippeeeeeeee! NICE motor! It's all getting a bit close now, I remember what i was like this time last year and I so wish i was coming with you this year!!

You'll be converted to the Oval by the time you get back!

Good on the Terberg Team, what a bunch of stars! Its great to see how much support this rally is getting! Amazing!

Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Tremendous support again to the rally and the H4H from Terberg DTS UK Ltd - our many many thanks to them.

cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:07 am

That'll do nicely.... cheers

Back to top Go down
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:04 am

More green ovals for the support crews this year. More desertion in the jap ranks again TUT TUT. Not brand loyal at all Shocked
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:39 am

m109a3uk wrote:
More green ovals for the support crews this year. More desertion in the jap ranks again TUT TUT. Not brand loyal at all Shocked

It appears not, especially with some of the Jap ranks Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:00 am

landie68rover wrote:
m109a3uk wrote:

It appears not, especially with some of the Jap ranks Twisted Evil

Hey thats enough, I may have to surrender for a few weeks, but I'm a Jap man and dont call them w Oh just read it again, it says ranks , sorry !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
Sandy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:26 am

What a perfect vehicle for Richie,

I'm so pleased you have decided to give the LANDROVER a go, what with you driving a LANDROVER on the 2012 event and Nick Burt desperately after a LANDROVER 101FC or a LANDROVER Lightweight, the Rally had bridged the gap from vehicle community to vehicle community.

Its beautiful to see.
Back to top Go down
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:31 am

It seems its a case of once driven then smitten.
Back to top Go down
Carl
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Carl

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:44 am

Worry not Richie! We still have the Icon Toyota Land Cruiser Very Happy

Great support from Terberg cheers
Back to top Go down
http://Www.fourwheeldriveclub.com
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Great support, indeed, from Terberg.

Richie, worry not, you'll be able to get your daily fix of Mitsi throughout the rally.

What a set up by the organisers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Nick is wanting a 101 or a lightweight? wow, a lot different from that yellow series 1 he was hankering after. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:00 pm

What this one!
My mode of transport for the rally !! 16210
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:33 am

Brill Paintshop prog you've got there Tony Rolling Eyes Mind you he looks in love with it Laughing

Nick - What a set up by the organisers. Tut Tut - we would never consider such a thing jocolor
Back to top Go down
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:51 am

I think would look just as happy sitting in a lightweight Landy3

Just so happens I've one for sale- have I mentioned that,Nick? lol!
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:04 am

'Lightweight Nick' has a certain 'ring' about it pirat
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:10 am

m109a3uk wrote:
What this one!
My mode of transport for the rally !! 16210

That's the one Tony. Now we all know Nick would love a Green Oval Badge machine. His smile just proves it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:10 am

Not biting.

Yes Tony, I do recall you mentioning the lightweight a couple of times Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My mode of transport for the rally !!   My mode of transport for the rally !! Empty

Back to top Go down

My mode of transport for the rally !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: This Section is for General Discussions, Banter, Questions, Queries, etc...-
Jump to: