Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants Empty
PostSubject: Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants   Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Chaps,

I dabble in vehicle diagnostics & have some handy old kit that can read & clear pretty much any vehicle that i've tried.
I also have a proper land rover t4 handheld system that can do some useful additional stuff on disco2, freelander, defender etc.
Early range rover & discovery air suspension & abs issues on pre odb vehicles is also covered although it is a bit of a faff!

If anyone has any issues then my services are free to members if you're local or passing (near Luton)

Also, for fundraising, you can sell on my free service and donate the 'charge' to the cause.

So, if you have a warning light & need it explained or cleared (any vehicle) , or you want the annoying key / lights / seatbelt bleeper disabled (disco 2) just give me a call.

The normal rate is £20 for mates, £40 for general public. Dealers will charge £75 - £150

If you have any cunning plans for using my services for other ways of fundraising then let me know

Mark
07786 937455
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants   Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:30 am

A kind and generous offer there Mark; no doubt it'll get picked up. cheers
Back to top Go down
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants   Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Awesome!

Cheers Mr Avo! I have a Nanocom but its not brilliant or easy to use by a novice!

Might be in need of your services soon as plan to do a wheel hub on the disco!

D
Back to top Go down
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants   Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:17 pm

For a green oval things there is only one vehicle diagnostics needed, is it rust, or isn't it? simple
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants   Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Sounds like a brilliant offer for those that need rice fuel. Mind you brother in law needs something like that for his RR. He can't travel 50 miles before the dash lights up bounce Told him he should have bought a Defender or something that needs rice for fuel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants   Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:14 pm

richie wrote:
For a green oval things there is only one vehicle diagnostics needed, is it rust, or isn't it? simple

No signs of rust yet Suspect but some show signs earlier than others, and that includes those machines made by Far East companies
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants   Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:34 am

landie68rover wrote:
Mind you brother in law needs something like that for his RR. He can't travel 50 miles before the dash lights up bounce

I like Rangies, I have general & specific stuff for them depending on the year. Problems are usually minor, they just look frightening.

dan wrote:
Cheers Mr Avo! I have a Nanocom but its not brilliant or easy to use by a novice!

Never tried one, I have had both good & bad feedback on them - I'd be interested to see what they can do

Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants   Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:38 am

Cheers Mr Avo - Now that's what I call respect to a Marshal.

Mark - It's a shame that Dan isn't taking part - its the nearest to it you're going to get to it on the rally!! clown Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants   Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:17 am

Ah you see, Mr Avo is only down the road, we can meet for a pint or 2!
Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants   Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:03 am

If anyone's at Newbury tomorrow drop by & say hello. I'll have the kit with me if anyone needs a quick check.

White semi commercial D2 V8, should have big 'vehicle diagnostics' posters if i finish mounting them
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants   Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:06 am

Mark - Car 28 Warrick Green has stand at Newbury; pop in and intro yourself (but don't scare hom off Ha) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants   Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants Empty

Back to top Go down

Vehicle Diagnostics - Free to H4h rally entrants
Page 1 of 1