Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

FAO marshals & organisers only...

Go down 
+2
evo4x4
Mark Avo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

FAO marshals & organisers only... Empty
PostSubject: FAO marshals & organisers only...   FAO marshals & organisers only... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:02 pm

I have an idea for a new challenge section on the event

To get the general idea, have a look here

Further discussion in the secret area only please
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: FAO marshals & organisers only...   FAO marshals & organisers only... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:28 am

Now, that's a brill idea Mark - I know one or two teams are concerned about fuel - so we could halve the fuel usage by 50/50 driving/pulling and award points on speed/drop-out rate etc affraid
Back to top Go down
TeamConqueror
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: FAO marshals & organisers only...   FAO marshals & organisers only... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:32 am

After you then, show its done chaps. Dawn would love to do that task actually - in the driving seat
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: FAO marshals & organisers only...   FAO marshals & organisers only... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:09 am

Awaits with baited breath to watch the organisers and marshals try this to raise a few pennies
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: FAO marshals & organisers only...   FAO marshals & organisers only... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 am

It'll be a long wait! clown
Back to top Go down
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: FAO marshals & organisers only...   FAO marshals & organisers only... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:55 pm

OK, you picked up on the pulling.
I wasnt thinking about that as it would give all the jap cr@p drivers an extra advantage as they're already used to having to push/pull their vehicles when they get stuck driving up kerbs & stuff.

I was thinking more of the warm up exercises.....
Back to top Go down
neil610
Sergeant
Sergeant
neil610

PostSubject: Re: FAO marshals & organisers only...   FAO marshals & organisers only... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:00 pm

mmmmmm someones starting on - points, join the gang
Back to top Go down
http://www.sussex4heroes.com/
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: FAO marshals & organisers only...   FAO marshals & organisers only... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Clearly something for the organisers and marshalls to demonstrate every morning on the rally (the exercise routine), just as the first trucks drive off for the days events.

Interesting that a L...La...Lan...Land...Landr... green oval was used in the video. Must be something about said marque ......... a demonstartion of SITNORM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
neil610
Sergeant
Sergeant
neil610

PostSubject: Re: FAO marshals & organisers only...   FAO marshals & organisers only... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:49 am

Well, no ones going to sing japcrapadydoda
Back to top Go down
http://www.sussex4heroes.com/
Mark Avo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Mark Avo

PostSubject: Re: FAO marshals & organisers only...   FAO marshals & organisers only... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:17 am

nickburt wrote:
Interesting that a L...La...Lan...Land...Landr... green oval was used in the video. Must be something about said marque ......... a demonstartion of SITNORM.

You'll note that the engine was running for the whole mile, something not many japs could claim. Landy5
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: FAO marshals & organisers only...   FAO marshals & organisers only... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:36 am

I've got a bad back, a sore thumb and an ingrowing toe-nail; best I drive and offer my expertise as 'guidance' Rolling Eyes I'm also multi-talented (FAO marshals & organisers only... 20130 ) - so can also able to drive a Jap or LR. FAO marshals & organisers only... 506702
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: FAO marshals & organisers only...   FAO marshals & organisers only... EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:35 am

evo4x4 wrote:
I've got a bad back, a sore thumb and an ingrowing toe-nail; best I drive and offer my expertise as 'guidance' Rolling Eyes I'm also multi-talented (FAO marshals & organisers only... 20130 ) - so can also able to drive a Jap or LR. FAO marshals & organisers only... 506702

No excuses Keith, we will all encourage you every morning as we watch from the comfort of a chair Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO marshals & organisers only...   FAO marshals & organisers only... Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO marshals & organisers only...
Page 1 of 1