Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

European Health Insurance Card - reminder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

European Health Insurance Card - reminder Empty
PostSubject: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:47 am

The Scrutineering document (which will be sent to all teams in early April ) includes a requirement that all participants (except the French based crews) carry a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC - the 'old' E111).

This is free and can be obtained online. Details can be found at https://www.ehic.org.uk/Internet/home.do

By ensuring you have an EHIC another box is ticked. cheers
Back to top Go down
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:15 am

Mine is in a very safe place,if only i could remember where that was??? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:10 am

Hey, even we expats need to have one as well, unless France has suddenly grown to cover all other European Countries Wine Wine
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:35 am

As both the Brit French teams might have Gaullic type EHICs I didn't want to delay scrutineering whilst the Chief Scruntieer undertook a translation exercise into English Rolling Eyes Knowing French bureaucracy, I assumed the card might be A1 in size; so best to skip even asking for it. If you have a UK EHIC that'll do nicely sunny
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:57 am

No chance, we will stick with the trailer load of paper work (all in French of course) lol! upto the scruntineer to figure it out if its valid or not
Back to top Go down
Andy P
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Received my yesterday... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:23 am

Joliet Jake wrote:
Mine is in a very safe place,if only i could remember where that was??? Question Question Question
FOUND IT!!!!!! It was in the safe place that i put it.. Boogie Boogie Boogie
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:35 am

Well done, a very safe place then if you remembered where cheers
Back to top Go down
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:38 am

It was more luck than anything else!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:53 am

Just a minor point Warrick, that safe place couldn't have been very safe Rolling Eyes Thought I'd mention that in case any of the crews started 'pondering' pirat
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:56 am

Stopped pondering now, just working on a plan Cool
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:01 am

A 'plan' - Oh no! We try to avoid that sort of thing - could be the start of the slippery slope. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:03 am

lol! we have the paper trail on Health cover for you Keith, it's all in French and ways a ton, hope your ready for it Boogie
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:06 am

Richie - Above post is for you Rolling Eyes The 'committee' has just met. You've been appointed 'Marshal i/c Health Cover' What a Face
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:29 pm

bounce What a Face
Back to top Go down
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:36 pm

evo4x4 wrote:
Richie - Above post is for you Rolling Eyes The 'committee' has just met. You've been appointed 'Marshal i/c Health Cover' What a Face

Yes and I will go from tent to tent at night just to check on the health of entrants !!! Oh, and marshalls
And as we need to be healthy for this event, I will confiscate any alcohol I find on the event. pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:26 am

richie wrote:
evo4x4 wrote:

Yes and I will go from tent to tent at night just to check on the health of entrants !!! Oh, and marshalls
And as we need to be healthy for this event, I will confiscate any alcohol I find on the event. pirat pirat

Thinks those breathalizers that we French reg'd vehicles have to carry could well be very useful for someone the morning after his night patrol. Sold a cost plus plus plus plus basis of course to the ever helpful organisers and their side kicks. lol! All profits of course donated to the charity. Starts figuring out how many extra kits I should buy, the who for is easy enough Boogie Boogie
Back to top Go down
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:47 am

landie68rover wrote:
richie wrote:
evo4x4 wrote:

Thinks those breathalizers that we French reg'd vehicles have to carry could well be very useful for someone the morning after his night patrol. Sold a cost plus plus plus plus basis of course to the ever helpful organisers and their side kicks. lol! All profits of course donated to the charity. Starts figuring out how many extra kits I should buy, the who for is easy enough Boogie Boogie
There will be a full blown Breath Kit in the Blues Mobile,the unit is on loan from a constabulary near you & it will be freshly calibrated & a big stock of tubes!!!! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:32 am

what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid reduces the number of casks of wine to 1, and even waters that down Wine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Health Insurance Card - reminder   European Health Insurance Card - reminder Empty

Back to top Go down

European Health Insurance Card - reminder
Page 1 of 1