Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Amesbury Carnival

Go down 
+3
Joliet Jake
TeamConqueror
evo4x4
7 posters
AuthorMessage
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Amesbury Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Amesbury Carnival   Amesbury Carnival EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Through the kind invitation of Richard Alman (a 2013 H4H 4x4 rally entrant) we, as a rally, have the opportunity to attend the Amesbury Carnival on 2nd June 2012 (http://amesburycarnival.webeden.co.uk/ ) and take part in the procession as well as have a stand at the show to fund-raise for H4H.

If you are interested in taking part please contact us and we'll put you in contact with Richard.
Back to top Go down
TeamConqueror
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Amesbury Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amesbury Carnival   Amesbury Carnival EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:10 am

We will be available. More than willing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Amesbury Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amesbury Carnival   Amesbury Carnival EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Brill on that Dave - you are both emailed. cheers
Back to top Go down
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amesbury Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amesbury Carnival   Amesbury Carnival EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:50 am

Keith put me down to help out on the stall as i'm available for the whole time.. Very Happy Dance Rangie1 Icon Landy
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Amesbury Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amesbury Carnival   Amesbury Carnival EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:48 am

Thanks Warrick - you also have an email sunny
Back to top Go down
Skibum346
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skibum346

Amesbury Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amesbury Carnival   Amesbury Carnival EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:03 am

As Auntie Catherine is Hampshire born, hampshire bred (strong in the arm & thick in the 'ead!)... count us in!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamskibum.com
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Amesbury Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amesbury Carnival   Amesbury Carnival EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:17 am

Frank - many thanks on that and you have an email sunny
Back to top Go down
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

Amesbury Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amesbury Carnival   Amesbury Carnival EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:24 am

Keith, Can I have an email as well, I will be available to tin rattle all weekend and Amesbury is 'only up the road' (and before Nick comments-yes the Landy will get there)
Tony
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

Amesbury Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amesbury Carnival   Amesbury Carnival EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Are you sure about that Tony Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Amesbury Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amesbury Carnival   Amesbury Carnival EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:13 am

Tut Tut - feuding between marques must not be encouraged but, on the other hand.........Rolling Eyes pirat
Back to top Go down
TeamConqueror
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Amesbury Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amesbury Carnival   Amesbury Carnival EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:59 am

Right chaps and lasses, it turns out that despite efforts the eleventh hour situation is that the Town Council have not given the pitch at the Carnival or spot on the procession to this worthy cause.

It seems that we would have had a good attendance and fundraising opportunity which leaves me disappointed and will obviously have to try to secure alternative means of additional fundraising.

Cheers Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

Amesbury Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amesbury Carnival   Amesbury Carnival EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:07 am

GITS!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Amesbury Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amesbury Carnival   Amesbury Carnival EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:48 am

First I've heard about this problem. A very disappointing stance by Amesbury Council and renaging on their original offer. I've just spoken to Richard Alman (taking part in the 2013 rally) who is coordinating matters - he assures me that all the H4H rally crews who were going to attend will be updated.

If we (you) don't get your slots I'm more than happy to write to the Amesbury rag to express that disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Hfourhrallyboys
Private
Private

Amesbury Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amesbury Carnival   Amesbury Carnival EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:19 am

Guys Richard here, it will be dealt with and I think I have emailed you all now. I with Keith will do what ever is required. I will personally contact the mayor tomorrow and express our disapointment in the situation and let him respond accordingly. But I will not waste time with bitterness or anger. I have a long way to go with my journey for next year and will put my efforts in a more positive direction. Than you for your support. On another note when you return from your journey I will organise an off road day on the plains taking in the towns for yet more fundraising. If I don't post on here before hand have a great rally guys. Once again sorry for the let down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amesbury Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amesbury Carnival   Amesbury Carnival Empty

Back to top Go down

Amesbury Carnival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: H4H 4x4 European Rally Forum :: H4H 4x4 Rally at Events and also in the Press-
Jump to: