Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Hello from Team La Jeep

Go down 
+8
Series team
evo4x4
Ngiri
nickburt
landie68rover
Skibum346
m109a3uk
ianf
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ianf
Private
Private
ianf

Hello from Team La Jeep Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Team La Jeep   Hello from Team La Jeep EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:37 am

Hello from 'Team La Jeep'

We are father and son entering in a 1962 Hotchkiss Jeep - the French built Willys Jeep manufactured under licence by the Hotchkiss company after WWII.

We'll need all the help you can provide and every day will be a challenge! We are really looking forward to the rally and meeting everybody.

I'm grateful to Keith for an early start number as we can only do 40-45mph on the road, so please hoot as you pass!

Ian and Andrew
Back to top Go down
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team La Jeep   Hello from Team La Jeep EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:11 am

Welcome All the best for the event having one of these I already know you must be mad Francais
Looking forward to seeing you at the start or before.
Back to top Go down
Skibum346
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skibum346

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team La Jeep   Hello from Team La Jeep EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:39 am

Welcome aboard guys... good luck fitting everything into yer dinky toy of a vehicle!

Team Skibum
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamskibum.com
landie68rover
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
landie68rover

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team La Jeep   Hello from Team La Jeep EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:46 am

We could always pass out the tow rope for the hills for a small consideration. Look forward to meeting you. Are you towing a trailer, as the consideration factor increases if you are (knowing there is nowhere fora roof rack on those things)? See youon the start line, et bon chance Team 18 (FrenchBrigade)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lesmazettesgites.com
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team La Jeep   Hello from Team La Jeep EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:44 am

Hi and Welcome to the mad house.

Great to see something different taking part- good luck and we'll make sure you get a wave at every opportunity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
Ngiri
Corporal
Corporal
Ngiri

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team La Jeep   Hello from Team La Jeep EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:50 pm

Welcome aboard. You are brave and should be awarded extra points for really getting into the spirit of Easy Company. (Keith may we have some points for grovelling?). Be nice to be off the bottom this time, breakdowns permitting.
Good luck and look forward to seeing you.
Drive

Minus 200 points for asking for extra points for a rival team, grovelling has it's penalties. We will how ever award them extra points for every MPH they get over 50, and a bonus 20 points if they but Richie a beer and listen to his jokes most nights. pirat
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team La Jeep   Hello from Team La Jeep EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:11 am

I'm grateful to Keith

I trust all the teams entered can savour the above words; they underline the caring, the help, the sympathy, the friendship, the bull**** continually offered by the rally organisers.

Welcome aboard Ian

David - On this very rare day of rally organisers' goodwill we feel it would be wrong to impose any penalties. cheers We'll do that next year ie tomorrow Rolling Eyes pirat
Back to top Go down
ianf
Private
Private
ianf

PostSubject: Thanks...........so far   Hello from Team La Jeep EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:24 am

Thanks to all for the welcome messages.

My next task is to get sponsorship underway so I'll be logging on to the bmycharity stuff so kindly sent by the almighty Keith (....does that count as grovelling?)

Thanks for the offer of the tow up the hills but I'll only have a rope fitted to the rear of the Jeep so I can help out others.......

I need to re-wire the Jeep before we go - does anybody have some spare flex?

Ian

Back to top Go down
Series team
Corporal
Corporal
Series team

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team La Jeep   Hello from Team La Jeep EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:25 am

Hi Ian, good to see another olde doing this years rally. You will have a ball in the Jeep like we had last year in our Series 2a. Hoipefully the weather will be kind to you so the roof will be off Landy5

Ross
Back to top Go down
https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/S2A
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team La Jeep   Hello from Team La Jeep EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:01 pm

ianf wrote:

I need to re-wire the Jeep before we go - does anybody have some spare flex?

Ian

Good place for auto electrical stuff is Vehicle Wiring Products.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
Joliet Jake
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team La Jeep   Hello from Team La Jeep EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:43 am

Hello and welcome from Team Blues Brothers,on the subject of your electrics have you tried Halls Electrical which is over by MAN Truck & Bus off the Blagrove Roundabout or Auto Electrics who are on the Westmead Industrial Estate.I hope this helps mate.Glad to see another team from Swindon.. Dance Dance Dance
Back to top Go down
Wal
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Wal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team La Jeep   Hello from Team La Jeep EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:15 am

Hi and Welcome

Back to top Go down
MightyLewis12
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team La Jeep   Hello from Team La Jeep EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:03 am

Hey Hi and happy new year...looking forward ot meeting you along with everyone else!
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team La Jeep   Hello from Team La Jeep EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:51 am

Welcome and all the luck in the world! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Team La Jeep   Hello from Team La Jeep Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Team La Jeep
Page 1 of 1