Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

What is covered by the entry fee?

Go down 
+8
Alane
Jack
snow
zeb
BOFA Bill
Paul_H
netsniper
tpb4x4
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

What is covered by the entry fee? Empty
PostSubject: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:02 am

The entry fee includes overnight camping only, access to 4x4 sites as part of the Rally and the prize giving meal. It is anticipated admission fees to museums will be also covered by the Rally Entry Fee. The fee also includes a Rally polo shirt for each member in the vehicle, ID Lanyards & H4H Rally plaques. And also the door cards/decals for the numbers & the event sponsor's logos.

All additional costs such as ferries, fuel, tolls, meals, drinks, telephone calls etc are at the expense of the competitor.

The event is run on a non-profit basis with all surplus monies being donated by the organisers to the Help For Heroes Charity.

Last edited by tpb4x4 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
netsniper
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:50 pm

All looking GOOD cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://mybulgariaportal.com
Paul_H
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Paul_H

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:24 am

This might sound like a stupid question but I take it the plan is to camp every night ????
Back to top Go down
http://www.paul-henry.me.uk
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:27 am

Aye Paul, silly question matey.

anon
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Paul_H
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Paul_H

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:29 am

Hey its all good I dont mind the great outdoors and if it all goes pear shaped as the owner I get the tin tent Tired
Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:31 am

Ive haid a wordy with me Da' and the weathers gonna be ok for the week of the rally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Paul_H
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Paul_H

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:32 am

Sounds dam good to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zeb
Corporal
Corporal
zeb

Location : Exiled Yorkshireman currently doing vital missionary work in darkest lancashire....!

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:15 am

Paul_H wrote:
This might sound like a stupid question but I take it the plan is to camp every night ????

Be easy on us bill...I was going to ask that before paul did...after all in the original postings it does say that in some locations there maybe a hotel/b&b option?

Whilst were on daft question mode.....Have we got to plan to cook every night or will there be a chance to sample france's/belgium's/holland's local restuarants?

I mean 9 nights of me cooking beans&sausage or something equally technical could blow a hole in the ozone or irrecovably damage the 25 years of friendship between my co driver and I...!!! affraid Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:25 am

The overnight/sleeping arrangements will be all camping sites Smile The choice will be your's re: cooking, etc....If you'd like to sample some of the local cuisine then that won't be a problem, as what you get up to after the end of each day, once you've checked in, is up to yourself Wink Laughing

One night half way thru the event we will poss organise a night where we have a mini-party. It may be worth bringing some throw away BBQ's with you Wink lol

Hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:27 am

tpb4x4 wrote:

One night half way thru the event we will poss organise a night where we have a mini-party.

someone say party Smile i like parties Smile

think we should all try local clubs. . Party
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:32 am

Good luck - Razz Razz Razz Razz

Nowt wrong with a part tho Wink Wink Guinness Wine Pint Band Sing
Back to top Go down
zeb
Corporal
Corporal
zeb

Location : Exiled Yorkshireman currently doing vital missionary work in darkest lancashire....!

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:40 am

cheers tim !
Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:46 am

just a thought. . . gonna put a downer on my own little up with the party scene. . . I have a feeling most evenings will be for cooking and helping tinkering on the Mitsubishis and Jeeps
Back to top Go down
Paul_H
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Paul_H

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:51 am

Might be worth keeping an eye on Lidl they had the disposibal things on offer not long back and they still worked out cheaper than tescos and sainsburys for there offers. I know I got dragged around the shops with my mum doing the shopping and I picked a couple up cheap it was only pence difference but if buying in bulk could be worth it.
Back to top Go down
zeb
Corporal
Corporal
zeb

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 am

snow wrote:
just a thought. . . gonna put a downer on my own little up with the party scene. . . I have a feeling most evenings will be for cooking and helping tinkering on the Mitsubishis and Jeeps

oooh you bad man...youre gonna open a whole can of whuppass there... Laughing Laughing

although you could have a point.... Wink
Back to top Go down
zeb
Corporal
Corporal
zeb

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 am

Paul_H wrote:
Might be worth keeping an eye on Lidl they had the disposibal things on offer not long back and they still worked out cheaper than tescos and sainsburys for there offers. I know I got dragged around the shops with my mum doing the shopping and I picked a couple up cheap it was only pence difference but if buying in bulk could be worth it.

bloody hell paul !! lidl are now selling disposable mitsubishi's and jeeps..? Shocked Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:58 am

[quote="zeb"]
Paul_H wrote:

i would love to do what Hamond did on Top Gear in the USA with one of those bumper mounted BBQ's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alane
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alane

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:20 am

Or one of these for the rich rallyers:

http://www.mobilestoragesystems.fsnet.co.uk/cooker-housing.htm

Homebase do a small fold away BBQ for around £20, i bought one for SWMBO to do her veggie stuff on while the proper gets used for meat
Back to top Go down
zeb
Corporal
Corporal
zeb

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:24 am

Alane wrote:
Or one of these for the rich rallyers:

http://www.mobilestoragesystems.fsnet.co.uk/cooker-housing.htm

Homebase do a small fold away BBQ for around £20, i bought one for SWMBO to do her veggie stuff on while the proper gets used for meat

I saw that at newark...really smart piece of kit it is too. Not cheap but i suppose you gets what you pays for i suppose... Question
Back to top Go down
Jack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:24 am

ahh you can make one of those easy enough. just a fold down tray!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Paul_H
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Paul_H

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:42 am

Now now kiddys place nice ..... I have friends in customs.....how many of you are overdue for having your prostrate checked Twisted Evil lol!

ok that took a bit to go through lol oh well the f*ck up fairy had been here all day she may as well play with the pc while shes at it lol
Back to top Go down
bigdave g4
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bigdave g4

Location : THE DARKSIDE WHERE ALL JAPS ARE CRUSHED & LANDROVERS ARE WORSHIPED

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:04 am

that means that us green ovals can party on then. Dance Boogie Party Drunk Icon Landy
Back to top Go down
Paul_H
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Paul_H

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:12 am

Twisted Evil thats it lul them into a false sense of security my plan is going just as expected hahahahahaha < evil laugh >
Back to top Go down
General Confusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
General Confusion

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:39 am

snow wrote:

That'll only be if we have enough time left after we've finished doing all the Landys Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://teamwickes.webs.com
bigdave g4
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bigdave g4

Location : THE DARKSIDE WHERE ALL JAPS ARE CRUSHED & LANDROVERS ARE WORSHIPED

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Thats coming from the only man with a jeep..........should tell you something Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is covered by the entry fee?   What is covered by the entry fee? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is covered by the entry fee?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next