Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Feedback from David (Car 25)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ngiri
Corporal
Corporal
Ngiri

Feedback from David (Car 25) Empty
PostSubject: Feedback from David (Car 25)   Feedback from David (Car 25) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Eventually got the hang of tulip maps and noting if they were in kilometres or miles (duh). Sheila and I had a ball and were really happy to be involved in raising money for such a great cause and with such good people. So much that we will be back, hopefully without the breakdown!
If you could arrange for less rain at the campsites it would be appreciated, although I will try to get a better tent! The 'heath-robinson awning may stay though.
An excellent event, which was well planned and run.
Keith, Tim and all involved in planning and marshalling; you did really well. Pleasure to be with you and thank you.
David & Sheila
Car 25
Back to top Go down
Magpie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Magpie

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from David (Car 25)   Feedback from David (Car 25) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:14 pm

My husband and son (Allan & Simon) enjoyed it too - so much so Allan has talked me into taking part in 2012 so here we are The Silver Surfers
Jan lol!
Back to top Go down
Ngiri
Corporal
Corporal
Ngiri

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from David (Car 25)   Feedback from David (Car 25) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:00 am

great news
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from David (Car 25)   Feedback from David (Car 25) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback from David (Car 25)
Page 1 of 1