Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Busy couple of days!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

Busy couple of days! Empty
PostSubject: Busy couple of days!   Busy couple of days! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:58 am

Since getting back from the rally I have had a couple of days of so decided to give the clankie a quick repaint. Needed to get it done in time for Beltring, just need to get the markings on and no plates.
Also popped a Steering box in my 90 Welded the rear Xmember and booked here in for a MOT tomorrow.
If your in the area pop down and say Hi I may even have a few litres of draft German beer on tap if you fancy a bevvy.

Busy couple of days! More_010

Busy couple of days! More_011

Busy couple of days! More_012 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

PostSubject: Re: Busy couple of days!   Busy couple of days! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:39 am

Tony,can I borrow it for a trip to Tesco,couldnt find a parking spot tonight, that might help me.
Back to top Go down
muddygirl
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Busy couple of days!   Busy couple of days! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:44 am

Very smart Tony. I like. And I see its got its own shovel to help dig it out of any sticky spots... how essential Army

Sarah.
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Busy couple of days!   Busy couple of days! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Tony - Call me a prude; I know you won the rally this year but I'm still of the opinion that driving over the top of all the other entrants and damaging them to the extent that they couldn't take part was not in keeping with ethos of a friendly sporting type of event.

If you are entering the same machine next year we will consider imposing time restraints. My marshals have complained that waiting for you for 36hrs at a Secret Check is not what they expected when they kindly volunteered. They have also complained that you drove over their Support vehicles as well!
Back to top Go down
TeamMITIE
Private
Private
TeamMITIE

PostSubject: Re: Busy couple of days!   Busy couple of days! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:04 pm

omg, we will need to pop round as evan wants to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAB!!! LOVE it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busy couple of days!   Busy couple of days! Empty

Back to top Go down

Busy couple of days!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: This Section is for General Discussions, Banter, Questions, Queries, etc...-
Jump to: