Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Series Team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Series team
Corporal
Corporal
Series team

Series Team Empty
PostSubject: Series Team   Series Team EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:38 am

Hi all, Many thanks to all of you involved in this years Rally. It has been a really fantastic experiance one of which we will not forget. A huge thanks to Keith and Tim for all your hard work and effort this year, i am still totally amazed how you found some of these roads. Hopefully your hard work and effort has been rewarded by the amount collected by all the teams.
Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye to some of you but we had a very early start( 0330) in order to catch the 1200 ferry. This was so i could see my daughter before she went to her prom night. I am glad to say we just mad it in time. We arrived with only 2 mins to spare before she departed for her prom.
The last thing to thank is the fantastic Series 2A. This made the complete round trip with no breakdowns and no spares used only about 1/4 litre of oiul for th hole trip. So everyone the gauntlet has been laid down now, lets see some other series and classic 4x4 in next years rally Landy5 Landy5

Many thanks everyone and hope to see you all at Stoneleigh

now for some more sleep

Ross and Jannise

The Series Team ( Team topless)
Back to top Go down
https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/S2A
tonic
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tonic

Series Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Team   Series Team EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:00 am

Glad you enjoyed it and safely back with no problems. I never doubted the series would do it having seen it. Last year did it in my 90 TD5, next year(if accepted) , if I have the courage !! am considering doing it in my series 3 lightweight.
Tony
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Series Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Team   Series Team EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:32 am

Ross/Janisse - Glad that you got home safely; the Spirit of the Event Award was more than thoroughly deserved; both re your vehicle and your very positive and cheerful selves. You were a credit to the event and the cause it supports cheers
Back to top Go down
Wal
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Wal

Series Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Team   Series Team EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Loving the article in Land rover monthly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Series team
Corporal
Corporal
Series team

Series Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Team   Series Team EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:32 am

Wal wrote:

I haven't had my copy as yet. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/S2A
Skibum346
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skibum346

Series Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Team   Series Team EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:33 am

Wal wrote:
Huh?!!!
Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamskibum.com
Sponsored content

Series Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Team   Series Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Series Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: This Section is for General Discussions, Banter, Questions, Queries, etc...-
Jump to: