Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Stupid Questions!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sporty1
Private
Private

Stupid Questions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Questions!!!   Stupid Questions!!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:07 am

Hi all

A bit last minute but hadn’t got around to posting here yet! RR packed, unpacked and repacked (drank some of the beer). Fund raising going well and great to see last years target exceeded, can’t believe the generosity of this country, even in these trickier times…………

I have some (probably) very daft questions (not an exhaustive list!), so here goes… be gentle with the answers

- Amongst the funds raised, we have some cash and cheques, how/where does this get “put into the pot”?

- Just realised that my breakdown cover (yes, it is a green oval) only covers uk! Should I be arranging international, or is this within the generosity of the AA team?

-Please can someone assist in setting up my CB?! I have got it working but haven’t got a clue with channels, squelch (wasn’t me) etc…Aerial seems the right way up at least!

Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday, wasn’t organised enough to book in for Friday in Swindon, so will see you all there

Cheers
Last-minute-Larry aka Sporty1 (you'l see the ironyin that one) aka Robbie Embarassed Rolling Eyes cheers
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions!!!   Stupid Questions!!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:34 am

Send cheques to Keith.
Pay cash in as if it's your own - include the gift aid.
Might be a bit late for the Group AA European cover - check with Keith.
CB no problem, there'll be a few of us at the start who can help.

See ya at the start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions!!!   Stupid Questions!!! EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:08 am

Robbie - I'll email you
Back to top Go down
mattlynch
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mattlynch

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions!!!   Stupid Questions!!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:17 am

Another question,

When does the 'offline' figure need to transfered to the bmycharity account?

Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions!!!   Stupid Questions!!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:50 am

Matt - The off-line amount is, in effect, the money you have already sent to H4H (eg chq or cash) and it already forms part of the overall sum for the Bmycharity a/c. No further transfers are required. Or have I missed something in your Q?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Questions!!!   Stupid Questions!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Questions!!!
Page 1 of 1