Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend

Go down 
+2
Wal
Series team
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Series team
Corporal
Corporal
Series team

Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend Empty
PostSubject: Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend   Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:08 pm

The series team was in full attendance at the Beaulieu auto jumble weekend collecting. Although not one of our best collections we did manage to raise £478.70. During Sundays event a total stranger came and presented us with a Britool socket set for us to raffle estimated being worth £300.00, so in effect we raised nearly £800 for the weekend. Many thanks to all who contributed this weekend and a huge thanks to the mystery man who presented us with the socket set, a great show of generosity.

We also have to thank Beaulieu Motor museum for allowing us to pitch free of charge for the weekend.

The final thanks goes to all the helpers who support the Series team without these it would be very difficult for Jannise and myself to organise and attend these functions and raise Money for this great charity

Now onto the next event “Charity Gig night” get your tickets for the 4th June.

Ross

Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend BeaulieuAutojumble
Back to top Go down
https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/S2A
Wal
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Wal

PostSubject: Re: Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend   Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Well done Dance
Back to top Go down
Dee Pacey
Corporal
Corporal
Dee Pacey

PostSubject: Re: Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend   Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:37 am

Nice work guys, good pic too cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamrockape.co.uk
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend   Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:50 am

Great going Ross & Janisse & your guys; well done. That's quite a few more pennies than at the beginning of the day. Getting out there and promoting/supporting H4H is what it is all about. For sure you are doing that. cheers
Back to top Go down
alban72
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend   Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:38 am

It was great to meet you guys and finally get to meet some of the other teams .

I have taken your advice and am planning to hit the supermarkets next week to get some serious fundraising done .

See you in 4 weeks

Al

Team Orchard
Back to top Go down
alban72
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend   Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:49 am

While I remember I meant to ask you something whilst at Beaulieu . Where did you get the banner and buckets etc . I remember reading about getting these bits from somebody but cant find the post .

Can you help , where did you get them?

PS - didnt manage to get the clutch parts , so its off to the shops

Al
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend   Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:57 am

Al - Good to hear of meetings of rally entrants before the rally starts. Planning tactics eh! Rolling Eyes

Re the banner/bucket Q - I've emailed you direct. And yes - Supermarkets are one of the key areas for fund-raising; so good luck cheers
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend   Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:31 am

Good going guys, love the picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
Series team
Corporal
Corporal
Series team

PostSubject: Re: Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend   Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:12 am

alban72 wrote:
While I remember I meant to ask you something whilst at Beaulieu . Where did you get the banner and buckets etc . I remember reading about getting these bits from somebody but cant find the post .

Can you help , where did you get them?

PS - didnt manage to get the clutch parts , so its off to the shops

Al

Hi Al, sorry to hear you didn't get the parts, maybe Ebay will help. Good luck with the collections. You should have no problems with the banners and buckets.

see you in 4 weeks

Series team
Back to top Go down
https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/S2A
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend   Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Series Team at Beaulieu Auto Jumble weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PREVIOUS H4H 4X4 EUROPEAN RALLIES :: Team Websites/Fundraising Pages from Previous H4H 4x4 Rallies-
Jump to: