Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Can Rattling Coventry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skibum346
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skibum346

Can Rattling Coventry Empty
PostSubject: Can Rattling Coventry   Can Rattling Coventry EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:53 am

Well folks... with the assistance of Team Barker we spent a day rattling cans in Coventry today. The grand total of £390.37 was donated by the fantastic people of the city.

Checked the Group BmyCharity page and we've crossed the £90,000 mark... woohoo!!! cheers cheers cheers

Well done guys.... we're getting there!!!

Skibum
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamskibum.com
Wal
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Wal

PostSubject: Re: Can Rattling Coventry   Can Rattling Coventry EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:21 am

Great news Boogie
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Can Rattling Coventry   Can Rattling Coventry EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Great work Car 31 & Z6. And more pennies in the growing pot.

£90,000 now - brilliant guys 'n gals.

It'll be ace to get to BIG hurdle of £100,000 soon.

On another matter Mr McG - Clearly I'll have to keep an eye out re Car 31 and the Zero 6 car. Did you buy the Barkers a drink? I think the answer = yes. They've asked me to remove your 100 points start penalty that we are thinking of giving you. Reason for penalty; Mmmm - I'll think of one soon Ha Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Rattling Coventry   Can Rattling Coventry Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Rattling Coventry
Page 1 of 1