Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

I've matured .....

Go down 
+2
Dee Pacey
nickburt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

I've matured .....  Empty
PostSubject: I've matured .....    I've matured .....  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:59 am

I have matured at last

When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend with big tits, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and I am looking for a girl with big tits
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
Dee Pacey
Corporal
Corporal
Dee Pacey

PostSubject: Re: I've matured .....    I've matured .....  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:30 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamrockape.co.uk
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

PostSubject: Re: I've matured .....    I've matured .....  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:47 am

When i saw the title I thought that explains the smell Twisted Evil good job I read the post
Back to top Go down
sasontour
Private
Private
sasontour

PostSubject: Re: I've matured .....    I've matured .....  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:56 am

im older Sad ,not much wiser, Rolling Eyes ,does she have any mates!
Back to top Go down
neil610
Sergeant
Sergeant
neil610

PostSubject: Re: I've matured .....    I've matured .....  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:26 am

Paddy rings his new girlfriend's door bell, with a big bunch of flowers.
She opens the door, sees the flowers, and drags him in.

She lies back on the couch, pulls her skirt up, rips her knickers off and says, 'This is for the flowers!'

'Don't be silly' says Paddy, 'You must have a vase somewhere!'

Back to top Go down
http://www.sussex4heroes.com/
Dazedandconfused
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: I've matured .....    I've matured .....  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:42 am

Hahahaha! Made me chuckle! x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've matured .....    I've matured .....  Empty

Back to top Go down

I've matured .....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: This Section is for General Discussions, Banter, Questions, Queries, etc...-
Jump to: