Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Quiet on here today - now I know why

Go down 
+3
tpb4x4
richie
nickburt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

Quiet on here today - now I know why Empty
PostSubject: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:32 am

The "Southern" marshalls have been plotting more disruption and deceit today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

PostSubject: Re: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:56 am

Nick, I wasn't party to this meeting, it would seem that some one has assumed that I have been giving you information in exchange for some hospitality on route, which isn't true, I do, however help any entrant with information if they approach me with a six pack in their hand.

But as you know, it may or may not be the correct information, but I drink fast and you cant have the six pack back.

p.s. Andorra route has been changed mate, not the same site as last year, dont tell any one though !

p.p.s. I also have the details of the route for the next weeks challenge through North wales, I wil email it across, don't forward it to TBP though, I will send him a bogus one, that should sort him out
Icon Mitsu we look after each other Rolling Eyes

Dont forget to keep these messages as PM's between us Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:14 pm

nickburt wrote:

I'm happy with that comment - Yes, "the 'marshals' have been plotting more disruption and deceit" - It looks like they've come up with the ideas then and that that takes the blame away from me & my dad hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
Skibum346
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skibum346

PostSubject: Re: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:48 am

tpb4x4 wrote:
nickburt wrote:

I'm happy with that comment - Yes, "the 'marshals' have been plotting more disruption and deceit" - It looks like they've come up with the ideas then and that that takes the blame away from me & my dad hahaha lol!
AS they say back home in God's country (East [posh] end of Glasgow)....

"AYE RIGHT!... Daeyouthinkahcameuptheclydeinabananaboat?!!!"

Skibum
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamskibum.com
Sandy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:16 am

Gentlemen,

I can assure you it was an 'innocent' 4 hours of discussion interspersed with refreshment breaks of tea, coffee, Gill's home made cakes, jammy dodgers and various other very pleasant biscuits.

There was at no time, any 'plotting' 'disruption' or ' deceit', Honest!

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information for messing about a specific individual or team. The information is private and privileged and intended for solely messing about a specific individual or team. If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail me immediately. I apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that you if you are a specific individual or team, you will be messed about horrifically, any copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. All participants of H4H 4X4 European Rally, especially Skibum, Nickburt and TeamRockApe are well and truly f**ked. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:53 am

Sandy wrote:

All participants of H4H 4X4 European Rally, especially Skibum, Nickburt and TeamRockApe are well and truly f**ked. Very Happy

Right, Skibum and TeamRockApe .............. we need diversionary systems and some form of defense side stepping, not to mention retaliation side tactics

The gloves are off bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:00 am

richie wrote:

p.s. Andorra route has been changed mate, not the same site as last year, dont tell any one though !

p.p.s. I also have the details of the route for the next weeks challenge through North wales, I wil email it across, don't forward it to TBP though, I will send him a bogus one, that should sort him out
Icon Mitsu we look after each other Rolling Eyes

Dont forget to keep these messages as PM's between us Cool

Shhhhhhhshh - I wasn't going to say anything.

Forgot to mention that Rotterdam is out now, due to diversionary tactics needed

Full crate of ale on it's way for the info about Switzerland

Tim hasn't got a chance - sabotage may be involved

PMs not working, so I've had to revert to the coded system we agreed cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 am

nickburt wrote:
Sandy wrote:

All participants of H4H 4X4 European Rally, especially Skibum, Nickburt and TeamRockApe are well and truly f**ked. Very Happy

Right, Skibum and TeamRockApe .............. we need diversionary systems and some form of defense side stepping, not to mention retaliation side tactics

good to see you feel suitably intimidated..... Very Happy :

There will be a large supply of port in Car Zero 5 by the way..... your choice Wink
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:09 am

Sandy wrote:
nickburt wrote:
Sandy wrote:

There will be a large supply of port in Car Zero 5 by the way..... your choice Wink

Intimidated, not a chance - this is just the start of diversionary tactics and some form of pay back.

Likewise, Car 16 will have a suitable cellar of Port ........... this could get messy Drunk Drunk Boogie Boogie
But then again, getting one of the support teams under the weather could have it's advantages lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dee Pacey
Corporal
Corporal
Dee Pacey

PostSubject: Re: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:28 am

Drunk We are just loving the idea of lots of drinking! Drink_wine
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamrockape.co.uk
Sandy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:39 am

nickburt wrote:
Sandy wrote:
nickburt wrote:
Sandy wrote:

Intimidated, not a chance - this is just the start of diversionary tactics and some form of pay back.

Likewise, Car 16 will have a suitable cellar of Port ........... this could get messy Drunk Drunk Boogie Boogie
But then again, getting one of the support teams under the weather could have it's advantages lol! lol!

Works for me Nick, we have 3 serving Soldiers in our wagon, all serious Port monsters with proven track records...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:44 am

Uh oh ...............
Back to top Go down
Skibum346
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skibum346

PostSubject: Re: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:44 am

Sandy wrote:
Works for me Nick, we have 3 serving Soldiers in our wagon, all serious Port monsters with proven track records...... Very Happy
Nick... I suspect this means they have some of those special port glasses.... with the handles on the side!

Wonder what the cheapest red wine in Normandy tastes like.... **Hatches plan to keep an eye out for stray Port bottles...**

All hail to the ale!

Pint
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamskibum.com
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:59 pm

I see the competetive elements are starting to emerge! pirat Ace

Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:49 pm

evo4x4 wrote:
I see the competetive elements are starting to emerge! pirat Ace

tpb4x4 wrote:
nickburt wrote:

Oh ...... so you think so Question Evil or Very Mad

The competetive spirit and retaliation tactics haven't even started yet Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet on here today - now I know why   Quiet on here today - now I know why Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiet on here today - now I know why
Page 1 of 1