Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Parkwood (Tong) Offroad weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

Parkwood (Tong) Offroad weekend Empty
PostSubject: Parkwood (Tong) Offroad weekend   Parkwood (Tong) Offroad weekend EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Below is details of an offroad weekend that we as in Northern MOnkeys and Pajero Owners Club are having, have a look, I have agreed to Jase the main organiser that if any entrants to H4H rally want to go for the day/weekend, then reply to me here, and I will sort it out for you.

It will be a NO CAN SHAKING weekend, as they have a dedicated charity all sorted, so, come and have a play, try your vehicle out, see what falls off etc, or just turn up, have a brew and a laugh

We have managed to secure Tong for our very own use over the weekend 04/05 March.

http://www.parkwood4x4.co.uk/

Tong is said to be one of the best offroad sites in england with terrain to suit everyone from a shiney to a heavily modified truck

We are allowed to arrive from Friday 16.00 onwards and have sole use uptill 16.00 Sunday

There is a large space for caravan and tents(no EHU). portable toilets will be supplied.

bring your own beer and BBQ food for the Saturday night, plus I'll bring along the quiz that was not used at mega Meet 2010

The price for the camping and offroad is £52 for the whole weekend.

Day trippers are welcome for £27 each vehicle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Parkwood (Tong) Offroad weekend   Parkwood (Tong) Offroad weekend EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:57 am

Richie, would love to come - just up the road from me.
But, I'll be somewhere in the UK on the Mac that weekend.

Maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Parkwood (Tong) Offroad weekend   Parkwood (Tong) Offroad weekend EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:33 am

Good one Richie. Thanks on that

However; Nick - I'll be somewhere in the UK on the Mac that weekend Not necessarily a wholly accurate statement. Mac - Yes. UK - ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Parkwood (Tong) Offroad weekend   Parkwood (Tong) Offroad weekend EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:08 am

evo4x4 wrote:
Good one Richie. Thanks on that

However; Nick - I'll be somewhere in the UK on the Mac that weekend Not necessarily a wholly accurate statement. Mac - Yes. UK - ? Rolling Eyes

Allegedly, it's a UK Challenge ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Parkwood (Tong) Offroad weekend   Parkwood (Tong) Offroad weekend EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Your Honour, exactly that is the essence of my case after a 6 week trial and a cost to the taxpayer of £1.5m. Allegedly I now ask you to instruct the jury bring in a verdict of 'Not Guilty'. farao bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parkwood (Tong) Offroad weekend   Parkwood (Tong) Offroad weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Parkwood (Tong) Offroad weekend
Page 1 of 1