Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

TEAM GALLOWAY NEEDS YOU!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TOM@TEAMGALLOWAY
Private
Private

TEAM GALLOWAY NEEDS YOU! Empty
PostSubject: TEAM GALLOWAY NEEDS YOU!   TEAM GALLOWAY NEEDS YOU! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:28 am

Hi all,

I just thought I would let you know that Team Galloway has organised fundraising party night on the 25th March at Twynholm Village Hall (hometown of David Coulthard). We have got a band to play for free, loads of games etc, food and an alcohol license as of today!!

Guinness Boogie

If you know anyone who lives in this wonderful part of the world or would like to come along let me know, tickets are on sale NOW priced at £10 (a bargain).

Cheers,

Tom
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: TEAM GALLOWAY NEEDS YOU!   TEAM GALLOWAY NEEDS YOU! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:24 am

Great idea Tom. Those bargain tickets should be snapped up. Idea
Back to top Go down
Dee Pacey
Corporal
Corporal
Dee Pacey

PostSubject: Re: TEAM GALLOWAY NEEDS YOU!   TEAM GALLOWAY NEEDS YOU! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:54 am

Very Happy Good luck, sounds great
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamrockape.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM GALLOWAY NEEDS YOU!   TEAM GALLOWAY NEEDS YOU! Empty

Back to top Go down

TEAM GALLOWAY NEEDS YOU!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: This Section is for General Discussions, Banter, Questions, Queries, etc...-
Jump to: