Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Tom Tom and other GPS units

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

Tom Tom and other GPS units Empty
PostSubject: Tom Tom and other GPS units   Tom Tom and other GPS units EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:54 am

It would be a good move to update your unit from makers web site a few weeks befor eyou depart, some of you may have to pay for update, but you would have the latest mapping, which is what we will be working from, and hopefully, should we go somewhere like Eindhoven, not that we are going there, maps will work this time.

Tom Tom and other GPS units Tomtom-logo_tcm166-3340

whilst TomTom is the device used by organising team, any compatible unit will be just as good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Tom Tom and other GPS units   Tom Tom and other GPS units EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:29 am

A good call Richie; we all remember Eindhoven and it's 1000 new roads!!! Ha.

Wait as close to the rally as possible re the getting mapping update.
Back to top Go down
Skibum346
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skibum346

PostSubject: Re: Tom Tom and other GPS units   Tom Tom and other GPS units EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:06 am

richie wrote:
It would be a good move to update your unit from makers web site a few weeks befor eyou depart, some of you may have to pay for update, but you would have the latest mapping, which is what we will be working from, and hopefully, should we go somewhere like Eindhoven, not that we are going there, maps will work this time.

whilst TomTom is the device used by organising team, any compatible unit will be just as good.

So we're going to Eindhoven then...?

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamskibum.com
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Tom Tom and other GPS units   Tom Tom and other GPS units EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:11 am

Skibum346 wrote:
richie wrote:

Razz

You're making unfounded assumptions again bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
Skibum346
Sergeant
Sergeant
Skibum346

PostSubject: Re: Tom Tom and other GPS units   Tom Tom and other GPS units EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:15 am

nickburt wrote:
Skibum346 wrote:
richie wrote:

Razz

You're making unfounded assumptions again bounce

What.... like "My turbo is thrusting dense air into my intercooler and thence to my engine"?

Ahhh... I see what you mean now!

So we're NOT going to Eindhoven...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamskibum.com
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

PostSubject: Re: Tom Tom and other GPS units   Tom Tom and other GPS units EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:58 am

Skibum346 wrote:

................. "My turbo is thrusting dense air into my intercooler and thence to my engine"?

There appears to be a fundamental flaw in this statement.

Eindhoven - maybe, maybe not.

Turbo working - maybe, maybe not.

Hmmmm .......... a pattern seems to be developing here ..... Tom Tom and other GPS units 639779
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Tom Tom and other GPS units   Tom Tom and other GPS units EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:14 am

Nick -

Eindhoven - maybe, maybe not.

Turbo working - maybe, maybe not.

On balance, I think you are right on this. Hope this helps Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Tom and other GPS units   Tom Tom and other GPS units Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom Tom and other GPS units
Page 1 of 1