Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Land Rover Owners International; Feb 2011 edition out now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Land Rover Owners International; Feb 2011 edition out now Empty
PostSubject: Land Rover Owners International; Feb 2011 edition out now   Land Rover Owners International; Feb 2011 edition out now EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:21 am

Chris & Dee Pacey (Car 12; H4H 4x4 Rally 2010 and Car 12 again in 2011) has an article about their LR in the above magazine. cheers

Land Rover Owners International; Feb 2011 edition out now LROCover_Feb11
Back to top Go down
Richie306
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover Owners International; Feb 2011 edition out now   Land Rover Owners International; Feb 2011 edition out now EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:52 am

Hi Keith,

Firstly let me say Hi to you and everyone else on here (i'm in the wrong section for that i know) and secondly the main reason for me joining the forum was due to the article in LRO. I got my copy yesterday and was instanly drawn to it. I too serve in the RAF (not a Gunner so I'm sure Chris will give me ribbing for being a 'Guin') and have raised money in the past for H4H. The article was superb and well done to Chris for getting such great coverage in there. It also got me thinking, I have a Disco 1 200Tdi sat on my front lawn without an MOT at the moment and I need an excuse to do her up for something like the challenge you guys are going to undertake. What more of an excuse is there than have a good time and raise lots of money for such a great cause!

I am under the impression that all the spaces for this years rally are taken but I would be well up for doing the rally in 2012 if it takes place. Is it oo early to get my application in now???? Smile

I will look forward to hearing how you guys get on with the prep and hope to chat to many of you in the near future.

Richie
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover Owners International; Feb 2011 edition out now   Land Rover Owners International; Feb 2011 edition out now EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Richie - Have sent you an email.

All - re the LRO Feb edition; also mentioned on P10 is the reunion at Llandovery. All I need to know is which of the Class of 2010 owns the dog? Question I've had a bill for 14 nights kennel fees! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover Owners International; Feb 2011 edition out now   Land Rover Owners International; Feb 2011 edition out now EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:39 am

Have updated this on the 'Latest Rally News' section on the website - CLICK HERE
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land Rover Owners International; Feb 2011 edition out now   Land Rover Owners International; Feb 2011 edition out now Empty

Back to top Go down

Land Rover Owners International; Feb 2011 edition out now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: H4H 4x4 European Rally Forum :: H4H 4x4 Rally at Events and also in the Press-
Jump to: