Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

bmycharity website

Go down 
+2
evo4x4
nickwalk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nickwalk
Private
Private
nickwalk

bmycharity website Empty
PostSubject: bmycharity website   bmycharity website EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:06 am

Hi

Just tried setting up my page and keep on getting prompted to accept security message (am assuming because of HTTPS protocol) which then fails and I get a page cannot be displayed. Using IE7. Anyone experiencing the same?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
nickwalk
Private
Private
nickwalk

bmycharity website Empty
PostSubject: Re: bmycharity website   bmycharity website EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi all

Still having problems with this site. Have to clear cookies and temp files everytime I want to do something or get the same error message. Sent an email to bmycharity asking for tech support so will await an answer. Anyone else experienced problems or is it just me with the crappy laptop?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

bmycharity website Empty
PostSubject: Re: bmycharity website   bmycharity website EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:57 pm

is it just me with the crappy laptop?

Sorry to hear of your probs Nick. Not heard of any of the others encountering such difficulties. Hope the Bmycharitry Tech Support has helped you out - if not let us know.
Back to top Go down
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

bmycharity website Empty
PostSubject: Re: bmycharity website   bmycharity website EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:27 am

Try changing the picture on your avatar to a Landrover Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

bmycharity website Empty
PostSubject: Re: bmycharity website   bmycharity website EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:19 am

m109a3uk wrote:
Try changing the picture on your avatar to a Landrover Twisted Evil

Oi......
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
joe90
Private
Private
joe90

bmycharity website Empty
PostSubject: Re: bmycharity website   bmycharity website EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:05 am

Hi Nick, Yes it is a known problem caused by the page carrying secure and insecure data. Try installing IE8 and go to tools,internet options, advanced make sure ssl and tsl are ticked.
Good luck Embarassed allan
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

bmycharity website Empty
PostSubject: Re: bmycharity website   bmycharity website EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:25 am

There's the advice - Thanks for that Allan . cheers
Back to top Go down
nickwalk
Private
Private
nickwalk

bmycharity website Empty
PostSubject: Re: bmycharity website   bmycharity website EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:11 am

Hi all

So I upgraded to IE8 and update advanced settings and still - the same problem!!!!

If this is a known issue then shouldn't the tech guys on bmycharity be resolving as this must impact on donations?

Not happy as I'm just about to start fundraising in the New Year and I cannot be the only one that will encounter this unless I do have the laptop from hell.... Laughing

Cheers

Nick
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

bmycharity website Empty
PostSubject: Re: bmycharity website   bmycharity website EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:27 pm

nickwalk wrote:
Hi all

So I upgraded to IE8 and update advanced settings and still - the same problem!!!!

If this is a known issue then shouldn't the tech guys on bmycharity be resolving as this must impact on donations?

Not happy as I'm just about to start fundraising in the New Year and I cannot be the only one that will encounter this unless I do have the laptop from hell.... Laughing

Cheers

Nick

PM Sent Ugotmail
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
nickburt
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
nickburt

bmycharity website Empty
PostSubject: Re: bmycharity website   bmycharity website EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:39 pm

Switch to Firefox anyway - much better, faster and more robust.
Back to top Go down
http://www.l200.org.uk
Sponsored content

bmycharity website Empty
PostSubject: Re: bmycharity website   bmycharity website Empty

Back to top Go down

bmycharity website
Page 1 of 1