Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Team Muddy Pigs

Go down 
+8
muddygirl
BOFA Bill
Mutley999
richie
General Confusion
evo4x4
m109a3uk
99claydond
12 posters
AuthorMessage
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 am

Ok so Hi from Me and my Nav Nicki!

Muddy - coz i like playing in the sticky stuff
Pigs - coz we're the Old bill

I'm Dan, im a communications officer in the Met Police, have been for 3 years and its my landy we're taking
My Co-Driver and Nav is Nicki Finnegan, she's a PC on a response team in Barnet!
We're not a couple before you ask - just 2 mates with a common interest that happen to be male and female (in our job thats not allowed and means we're "at it")

The car is a Land Rover (naturally) Discovery Td5, the only modifications are - a Td5 alive tune and HID head lights! but there will be many many more!

Otherwise thats it! i'm a useful person to know! can get hold of lots of bargains as well as freebies! and as well as that organise 4x4 events for the "fuzz" so can get us involved in those too!

We're both very friendly relaxed people with a realistic way of looking at life rather than the straight and narrow of normal society!

Cannot wait to get to know you all properly! and hi to everyone i met at stoneleigh!

Dan n Nicki x
Back to top Go down
m109a3uk
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
m109a3uk

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:29 am

Welcome to the fold.
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:53 pm

Dan - Great to meet you at the 'Class of 2010' reunion; and pleased you've not been put off (by Tony's cooking)! Ha.

Good luck for your participation in the Help for Heroes 4x4 European Rally 2011 - and the fund raising. cheers
Back to top Go down
General Confusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
General Confusion

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:39 am

Welcome to the nuthouse.

Did no-one tell you it was only the Landies that broke down or fell over on the 2010 jaunt Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://teamwickes.webs.com
richie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
richie

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:02 am

Welcome to the cell.

If your not an item with each other, does that mean Nikki is single, free etc, cos, that might just decide if the wife comes with me, or I bail Mike out of uni for the run.

And before any one else asks, YES, we will be having more secret checks, and they will more secret than last time. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
Mutley999
Private
Private
Mutley999

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Hellooooooooooooooo!   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:31 pm

OK.

I felt it only right to get my tuppence worth in here....I am the other (dare I say better?!) half of Team Muddy Pigs; the 'Nav' as Dan so nicely puts it; I'll remind him I'm just a Nav when he expects me to start driving! Rolling Eyes

I am a PC (response team basically means I get to drive fast with lights and noise, chat a bit on the radio, and sort people's lives out usually!), I have been for 4 and a half years, and prior to that I did the same job Dan does for 18 months, so I've been around the Met 6 years now....I'd like to reiterate that Dan and I are JUST FRIENDS, nothing more and nor are we ever likely to be; mainly cos I'd have to kill him hahahahaha (Richie, yes I am single seeing as you asked!)

I've never driven off-road before, haven't a clue what any of the modifications Dan's doing to the car are (or what they do), and had never heard of a Tulip Diagram until last week Shocked but as I keep being told I have 9 months to learn this stuff so hopefully by the time we get going, I'll be somewhat more up to speed on it!!!

Well, that's a little intro...I get the impression (correct me if I'm wrong) that some of us will meet in the months leading up to the event and so I'm sure we'll all get to know each other a little better as time goes on....

TTFN

Nicky x

Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:55 am

Oh Nicky, you sound jist like the type of young lady that needs some extra tuition on proceedures.
Ill see ye ok so dinna worry.

AND as for Richie, ignore him as hes jist a dreamer.
Old and fat.............
Unlike me, young'sh, slim'sh, blonde'sh and good looking.

Like you, I am looking forward to OUR pre rally meeting.

sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.bofa4x4.com
Mutley999
Private
Private
Mutley999

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:17 am

Bill...I see you didn't add 'ish' to the "good looking" part of your description!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:29 am

Im shy and modest Embarassed
Back to top Go down
muddygirl
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:37 am

Welcome Dan and Nicki - you're gonna have alotta fun!! Very Happy

Sarah.
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:49 pm

A great team name guys pig Welcome aboard cheers
Back to top Go down
General Confusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
General Confusion

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:41 am

Mutley999 wrote:
Bill...I see you didn't add 'ish' to the "good looking" part of your description!!!! Wink

He also forgot to add that he hasn't been to the opticians for some years and he uses one of those Fairground mirrors Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
RustyMed
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
RustyMed

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:24 am

Welcome Aboard Dan & Nick,

Should make a change for you Met types - trees, open spaces, fresh air, mud. Very Happy

You'll love it!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.muck-n-malarkey.webeden.co.uk/
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:12 am

I have been told off by Nicky now! My "Co-Driver"
Cannot wait till the rally, scored our first freebie bit of kit this week :-) bit of a result!
The landy is booked in this week for a new clutch and set of boots, so will be nice to have her back!

i've decided to sell my 90 to get me to the rally with a super vehicle! so if anyone knows anyone, i have a 90 for sale as well as some defender odds n sods that may be of interest!! just drop me an e-mail or PM

im thinking of organising a greenlaning day in Sunny Hertfordshire for early next year and would love for some of you to join me so we can get to know each other before the event!

Will be in touch with some details soon :-)

Dan

Back to top Go down
BOFA Bill
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
BOFA Bill

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:22 am

Good Dan.
As ye will be sleeping together on the rally.
Wanna camp next to me?
(just a thot)

Tip for ye both, start fundraising noo, dinna be waiting till nearer the time, time runs oot for sure..

PS.... let me know by PM if ye want name stickers done for ye both or even sponsers names for the truck.

128%% goes to the cause.

see yer soon.

Bill

Back to top Go down
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:26 am

nice to see that next years lot are kicking off with landrovers :-) welcome to the forum, watch out for bill, hes special
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Corporal
Corporal
Midnight

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:31 am

A 'special' kind of special Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourettefriends.org.uk
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:24 am

OK

Sooooooo

We have a new sponsor :-) nice bit of discount off a new clutch and boots for the Disco :-)
Now running and driving like a dream!

Just need to work on how im going to get it all in the disco now :-)

24 E-mails sent for sponsorship
2 Negative
6 Sponsors
16 Yet to Reply

2 lots of kit recieved :-)

Getting there..... Now for the Just giving site!

Dan x
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 am

Amazing - you've had replies AND sponsors. Clearly the magic touch; you're a team we all need to know cheers
Back to top Go down
General Confusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
General Confusion

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:28 am

Get used to the Negatives and non-replies, but keep at it. There are an awful lot of generous people out there.

I found that local pubs were always good at letting me stage quiz nights. Also approach your local council and see if you can collect in the market square.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Corporal
Corporal
Midnight

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:05 am

Dan,can you get your scouts to help out packing shopping in supermarkets or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourettefriends.org.uk
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:12 am

i have a tesco collection lined up :-) gunna stand outside with my bucket! gunna try and do one at sainsburys too!
got 2 non uniformed days at me mums school and a non uniform day at work!

so between those im well on my way to the £1k mark!

im getting used to the no replies! im a bit dissappointed about a few because they're people i've spent alot of money with previously! but hey! i recieved today a land rover duffel bag a land rover dry bag, a sports bottle, sigg type bottle and 2 baseball caps from land rover clothing and gifts!

so little things make me smile!

going up to patriot in bedford to see what i can get from them! and off to mobile storage sysytems too! be happy for a discount :-)

i'll keep plodding on through!

Dan x
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:40 am

99claydond wrote:
Getting there..... Now for the Just giving site!

Dan x

Just to let you know we're using the Bmycharity website, not Justgiving Wink Wink Smile CLICK HERE to find out more !
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
99claydond
Sergeant
Sergeant
99claydond

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:08 am

Seen and noted have set up a bmy one now :-)
Back to top Go down
evo4x4
Event Organiser
evo4x4

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:17 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Muddy Pigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Muddy Pigs   Team Muddy Pigs Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Muddy Pigs
Page 1 of 1