Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Need some advice re photo's please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight
Corporal
Corporal
Midnight

Need some advice re photo's please Empty
PostSubject: Need some advice re photo's please   Need some advice re photo's please EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:04 am

I've just added a link to our rally photo's in my photobucket account but then realised that it links to all of my albums and it seems that other people's links also link to their entire albums.I don't want to poat all of my albums,just the rally album.
Can anyone tell me how I can link just to my rally album?
Or can you recommend another host site where I can upload the photo's?

Also,we're having big problems getting digital photo's printed,as in they come out rubbish.
I have sent off my neice's wedding photo's to two different cmpanies and they both came back really bad.You can't even make out faces because of the huge pixels.I don't want to send our rally photo's off and spend a fortune if they're going to come back just as rubbish as the wedding pics.
What's the best way to do it?
The wedding photo's were put on a disc by the photographer,then my niece put them on facebook and I took them from facebook into my photobucket album and had them printed off online.Does the clarity decrease each time they are moved?
I'm really not very techie when it comes to this sort of stuff so any advise would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourettefriends.org.uk
General Confusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
General Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice re photo's please   Need some advice re photo's please EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:47 am

The clarity will be bad if you have taken them from Facebook/Photobucket etc as they are Low Resolution pictures.

If you don't have a printer of your own, one of the best and cheapest ways to get your pics pprinted is to take the memory card with the originals on into your local Tesco and use their service.
Back to top Go down
http://teamwickes.webs.com
Midnight
Corporal
Corporal
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice re photo's please   Need some advice re photo's please EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:15 am

Thanks,that makes sense.Shame I can't get the wedding photo's on disc:-( but at least we might get some decent rally photo's for the album.
Back to top Go down
del
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice re photo's please   Need some advice re photo's please EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:37 pm

hello jo any chance of seeing the photos neil took for del and i not a clue where to look for them lol hope you all well? are you going to the pub on friday to meet up with bill and some others hope you can would love to see you all x max
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Corporal
Corporal
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice re photo's please   Need some advice re photo's please EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:09 am

Hiya Max.I'll ask Neil if he can email them to you.

Won't be able to make it to the pub meet as we're off to Billing 4x4 show this weekend plus I don't drink Cool

Will you be going to Stoneleigh end of August? Hope to catch up with you guys then :-)
Back to top Go down
del
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice re photo's please   Need some advice re photo's please EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 am

dont drink well i know something you forgotten lol should be going in august see you soon look 4ward to seein the photos say hello tothe kids take care x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice re photo's please   Need some advice re photo's please Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some advice re photo's please
Page 1 of 1