Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

Sponsorship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

Sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Sponsorship   Sponsorship EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:02 am

Just a question about approaching companies for larger money amounts!! in exchange for advertisement sign on the car. . . are we allowed to do this??

say i go to bobs bits (made up store) and say if you give me say £500 you can have a advertisement slot on the car???

also anyone of the organizers thought about approaching the top-gear team, well Jeremy Clarkson and the hamster hammond?? as JC is well invloved with H4H and hamster like offloading??
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

Sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:10 am

Quote :
Just a question about approaching companies for larger money amounts!! in exchange for advertisement sign on the car. . . are we allowed to do this?? say i go to bobs bits (made up store) and say if you give me say £500 you can have a advertisement slot on the car???

Yes you can do this, that is a very good way to gain sponsorship money Smile One little helpful hint is that you agree to advertise it on your car for 12 months, also mention that it will be getting advertised in 6 countries throughout Europe and also that it may even appear in a couple of the main 4x4 mags Smile

Quote :
also anyone of the organizers thought about approaching the top-gear team, well Jeremy Clarkson and the hamster hammond?? as JC is well invloved with H4H and hamster like offloading??

Let's just say that we are in talks with H4H Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk
snow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
snow

Sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:21 am

tpb4x4 wrote:

Yes you can do this, that is a very good way to gain sponsorship money Smile One little helpful hint is that you agree to advertise it on your car for 12 months, also mention that it will be getting advertised in 6 countries throughout Europe and also that it may even appear in a couple of the main 4x4 mags Smile

coolios, ive got some good contacts within the family hopefully that could drum up some nice sponsorship, lets just hope the companies are in a giving mood!!

tpb4x4 wrote:

Let's just say that we are in talks with H4H Wink

sounds interesting!!
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

Sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:31 am

Back to top Go down
General Confusion
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
General Confusion

Sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:01 am

I am approaching companies to sponsor, fuel, insurance etc in return for advertising.

By approaching companies that deal in specific items and asking them for a product, they may me more likely to oblige as they only have to donate something that they usually make a profit on so they are only actually donating the cost price of the product.

I can then put more in the pot myself
Back to top Go down
http://teamwickes.webs.com
Jack
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack

Sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:43 pm

is it ok to gain sponsor ship for equipment to aid us on the trip for sticker space etc.?
Back to top Go down
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

Sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:34 am

If it helps, also have a look at: 'How to Write the Perfect Fundraising Letter'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sponsorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship   Sponsorship Empty

Back to top Go down

Sponsorship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: This Section is for General Discussions, Banter, Questions, Queries, etc...-
Jump to: