Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

What can I say

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Robert

What can I say Empty
PostSubject: What can I say   What can I say EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:42 pm

The most fantastic trip ever.

Thank you to Keith and Tim for doing such a wonderful job, all credit to you lads.

Also thanks to everyone else for being such great fun. Jack, Gaz and I had a great time and met some fantastic people. We will never forget it.

Looking forward to any reunions that may happen.

Robert
Back to top Go down
muddygirl
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

What can I say Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can I say   What can I say EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:29 am

Ditto.

We had an absolutely fabulous time. (...and are suffering withdrawal symptoms too Muddyfrog!) It was great to meet and travel with such great company - we could have quite happily continued on...

Well done everyone.

Sarah.

After managing to go 3000 miles without a problem, Simon got a puncture on his way to Sainsbuys today Embarassed
Back to top Go down
del
Private
Private

What can I say Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can I say   What can I say EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:44 am

cant get back into the swing of things keep wakeing up ready for a new map lol and the sights never have i had such a great time and to top it off asked if i would the man of my dreams im so happy Very Happy i hope everybody is well look forward to the reunion x max and del x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What can I say Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can I say   What can I say Empty

Back to top Go down

What can I say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PREVIOUS H4H 4X4 EUROPEAN RALLIES :: Feedback from Previous H4H 4x4 Rallies-
Jump to: