Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official YouTube PageOfficial YouTube Page  Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Twitter!  Like us on FACEBOOK!Like us on FACEBOOK!  Follow us on InstagramFollow us on Instagram  Click Here for Official WebsiteClick Here for Official Website  

'H4H 4x4 Rally Raffle'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tpb4x4
Event Organiser
tpb4x4

'H4H 4x4 Rally Raffle' Empty
PostSubject: 'H4H 4x4 Rally Raffle'   'H4H 4x4 Rally Raffle' EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:39 pm

We have decided to have a raffle whilst we are on the rally, where all the monies raised from the tickets will go to Help for Heroes. We will be selling the tickets on the first night of the Rally. I am in contact with companies at the moment trying to organise items for the rally.

If you are speaking to companies and they unfortunately say 'no' to giving you money see if they would like to offer an item for the raffle. If you do get any items my dad & I are more than happy to include them on our 'Partners & Links' page on the website and also advertise them on the forum. ('Raffle Sponsors' Page on Forum)

If you do get any items, can you PM me (or email me on tim@h4hrally.co.uk) with the company name, website address, name of contact (if you have one) and what the item is and I will then update the relevant pages.

Thanks

Tim & Keith
H4H 4x4 Rally Organisers
Back to top Go down
http://www.h4hrally.co.uk

'H4H 4x4 Rally Raffle'
Page 1 of 1